💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When Gaga was broke

Nono

Featured Posts

Nono

I think when she didnt have that much money in the beginning, she was a lot more creative, her videos looked more expensive (poker face and paparazzi, bad romance..) than any other female popstar videos at that time( they looked but probably weren't)... Tbh applause G.U.Y, BTW, the edge of glory.. are looking cheaper than PF and papraz which is shame, because she is now rich as piss :green: and it should have been an improvement not downgrade... I lowkey hope she goes bankruput before LG5 so we can get top quality music videos again ( jk :rip:)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

how many threads are gonna be made for people to make an excuse to continue the ARTPOP hate bandwagon, especially since G.U.Y. is literally her best video and yes it does look expensive because it wasn't made with green screen like her competition.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

I think when she didnt have that much money in the beginning, she was a lot more creative, her videos looked more expensive (poker face and paparazzi) than any other female popstar videos at that time( they looked but they probably were not)... Tbh applause and G.U.Y are looking cheaper than PF and papraz which is shame, because she is now rich as piss :green: and it should have been an improvement not downgrade... I lowkey hope she goes bankruput before LG5 so we can get top quality music videos ( jk :rip:)

:green:

Dominic

GUY looks expensive though, just the location alone. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Nono
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

GUY looks expensive though, just the location alone. 

Some parts, like location,  outfits, do look expensive I agree, it wasnt the best example but the housewifes and lego things, MJ and minecraft made it look cheaper for me

Serendipity

Sometimes the most expensive things aren't the best:duck:

BR is her best but probably cost less than Applause.:flop:

It's just a matter of direction I think:unicorn:

What she needs is professional directors :emma:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Nono
Just now, Baby Blue said:

Sometimes the most expensive things aren't the best:duck:

BR is her best but probably cost less than Applause.:flop:

It's just a matter of direction I think:unicorn:

What she needs is professional directors :emma:

This is what I have been trying to say :toofunny:

Emigrante

If I got to be honest, when I look at Poker Face video now, it looks really cheap for me. These all effects, this blur on her face.(not that she doesn't have blur on her nose even now) Noo. I prefer her currect stuff. :D 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Nono
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

If I got to be honest, when I look at Poker Face video now, it looks really cheap for me. These all effects, this blur on her face. Noo. I prefer her currect stuff. :D

I agree with the blur tho, but that was the "thing" in 2008 and every video had that, but trust me, If we ever get the HD version :green:

KURUSHITOVSKA

Simple as Interscope put more money on her before ARTPOP.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Nono
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Simple as Interscope put more money on her before ARTPOP.

I think you are speaking the truth... They probably invested in music videos and everything in the beginning... :emma:

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

I agree with the blur tho, but that was the "thing" in 2008 and every video had that, but trust me, If we ever get the HD version :green:

I think it was the main case with her and her label. They wanted her nose to look smaller and more convenient, which is horrible. Her nose was a problem back then. I wonder how she must've felt. :saladga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Nono
22 minutes ago, gagzus said:

how many threads are gonna be made for people to make an excuse to continue the ARTPOP hate bandwagon, especially since G.U.Y. is literally her best video and yes it does look expensive because it wasn't made with green screen like her competition.

Sorry but even if it was the best music video of hers then why it didn't save the G.U.Y as a whole? please..

gagzus
2 minutes ago, Nono said:

Sorry but even if it was the best music video of hers then why it didn't save the G.U.Y as a whole? please..

because a video doesn't make or break a single era??? promotion does??? and besides taking over the American Top 40 every bit of promo she payed for herself and it was all mainly on NYC radio stations and shows... The song would've been a hit if Interscope funded for worldwide promotion easily and that's a simple fact...

Nono
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

because a video doesn't make or break a single era??? promotion does??? and besides taking over the American Top 40 every bit of promo she payed for herself and it was all mainly on NYC radio stations and shows... The song would've been a hit if Interscope funded for worldwide promotion easily and that's a simple fact...

Sometimes they can make or break era, if it goes viral.. The promotion is more important but if you wanna have a hit, the video itself with promotion must be really good... You think that rihannas work would have got to the 1. place on billboard because of the actual song???? No, the video went viral on insta, fb and everywhere.. and what about all about that bass? Where was the promotion? Please..

Archived