• Last Reply
shoful
11 hours ago, Popo said:

608x-1

:lolly:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• 2 weeks later...
Eighteen

can you put no_eighteen as my primary account. the one in the OP is the one i throw on :selena:

shoful
48 minutes ago, bionic said:

you guys seen the mercy/dva reworks on PTR?

I watched the dev update on Mercy. Very interesting. Cant wait to see how this works! What's happening with DVa

bionic
4 hours ago, shoful said:

I watched the dev update on Mercy. Very interesting. Cant wait to see how this works! What's happening with DVa

She can use her basic while flying and has an additional short-range missile barrage (which is best used in conjunction with flying + basic)

buy bionic

Eighteen

mercy looks op now to me but someone i know who is a very good mercy main says she's not so the jury is still out

shoful
25 minutes ago, bionic said:

She can use her basic while flying and has an additional short-range missile barrage (which is best used in conjunction with flying + basic)

Did they really buff DVa :saladga:

22 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

mercy looks op now to me but someone i know who is a very good mercy main says she's not so the jury is still out

I haven't seen the new her in action but she seems a little less OP. That resurrect thing was ridiculous 

Chazulution17
2 hours ago, Eighteen said:

She only seemed op to me when she's ulting while nanoboosted by Ana. I've seen quite a few clips of that happening, but I feel like that doesn't happen as often as it looks which is why she seems op.

shoful

Does anyone else think Ana is sooooo weak? 

Chazulution17
5 minutes ago, shoful said:

Does anyone else think Ana is sooooo weak? 

On console or PC? I've seen so many requests to buff her on console because she apparently plays differently than on PC, but I agree. I play PS4 and I want to main her but it's so hard to. 

shoful
3 minutes ago, Chazulution17 said:

On console or PC? I've seen so many requests to buff her on console because she apparently plays differently than on PC, but I agree. I play PS4 and I want to main her but it's so hard to. 

On PS4 too. Its like so hard to heal with that sniper. She needs like tracking or something :toofunny:

Unless your teammates are standing still I can never get a shot on them lol. And she has like no sniper moves to get to higher places so its just annoying. 

Eighteen
On 8/23/2017 at 6:37 AM, Eighteen said:

can you put no_eighteen as my primary account. the one in the OP is the one i throw on :selena:

add me ps4 peeps

Archived