Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
29 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

Someone gift me overwatch <3ย 

JK except not really #3rdWorldCountryProblems

Anyway, I always keep up with the news tho. I believe Ana looks supercool. Games and general mediaย needย more badass grandmas

She's quite hard to use, especially because people keep holding the mindset that she can be used fully offensively like Widowmaker

buy bionic

uo111
23 hours ago, bionic said:

She's quite hard to use, especially because people keep holding the mindset that she can be used fully offensively like Widowmaker

People also get mad when they break line of sight with you and you can't heal them.

Like, come on. If your hurt either seek out a health pack or go find your healer. They buffed her rate of fire though, so a really good player can heal with her faster than mercy can and from extreme distances, it's pretty good.

bionic
1 hour ago, uo111 said:

People also get mad when they break line of sight with you and you can't heal them.

Like, come on. If your hurt either seek out a health pack or go find your healer. They buffed her rate of fire though, so a really good player can heal with her faster than mercy can and from extreme distances, it's pretty good.

The worst is when your allies don't stop moving (i.e. in all directions, rather than straight forwards/back/sideways etc) which makes it so difficult to target them with, then they spam about needing a healer and I'm like "I'm trying!"

buy bionic

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2016 at 11:15 PM, bionic said:

The worst is when your allies don't stop moving (i.e. in all directions, rather than straight forwards/back/sideways etc) which makes it so difficult to target them with, then they spam about needing a healer and I'm like "I'm trying!"

I feel that Ana needs another support to really shine. She's decent at keeping a single tank on the frontline alive but when everyone's jumping around like a caffeinated monkey, it's nigh impossible for her to heal. I had a game where i actually got the gold medal for healing as Mei.

bionic
13 minutes ago, Popo said:

I feel that Ana needs another support to really shine. She's decent at keeping a single tank on the frontline alive but when everyone's jumping around like a caffeinated monkey, it's nigh impossible for her to heal. I had a game where i actually got the gold medal for healing as Mei.

So many times I've gotten the gold for healing as Bastion because people pick Zenyatta and use him offensively :saladga:ย 

buy bionic

26 minutes ago, bionic said:

So many times I've gotten the gold for healing as Bastion because people pick Zenyatta and use him offensively :saladga:ย 

:neyde:ย one of those beep boops i seeย :neyde:

going to hit 100 soon, gonna farm those easy loot boxes before the summer event ends. I really want that tracer skin

• 1 month later...
bionic
1 hour ago, Popo said:

Never calibrate as a Mercy in a ranked matchย :toofunny:. You're only as good as the baddies in your team.

I had a game as Mercy earlier where people would call for health then just keep running towards the bad guys as I get close (but not close enough to fly/use my healing beam). I'm not putting myself in that position to dieย when you're at 1 bar of health and will probably die regardless of my beam :toofunny:ย 

buy bionic

20 hours ago, bionic said:

I had a game as Mercy earlier where people would call for health then just keep running towards the bad guys as I get close (but not close enough to fly/use my healing beam). I'm not putting myself in that position to dieย when you're at 1 bar of health and will probably die regardless of my beam :toofunny:ย 

or that reinhardt charging into the enemy team and spamming i need healย :toofunny:ย if you fly in and heal him, you die and your team blames you. If you didn't heal big knight man, reinhardt blames you. #lifeofasupport

bionic

Just played a game where we were on the final point and all but 1 personย decided it'd be a great time to switch to being a healer (I was the first and original healer for the entire game)ย :saladga:ย 

ย 

Needless to say we lost

buy bionic

Sylvanas

Everyone always gives me **** for maining Symmetra, yet it seems like I always have gold objective kills and gold objective time at the end of the match!

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

bionic
13 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

Everyone always gives me **** for maining Symmetra, yet it seems like I always have gold objective kills and gold objective time at the end of the match!

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

I love playing as Symmetra, but its a pity her canons have been nerfed so much (on console, I'm told they're still strong on PC).

ย 

I think most of the characters have mobility problems tbh, but the healers (aside from Lรบcio and Mercy) suffer the most because they just dont have the defence or attack to survive until they get back up

buy bionic

RAYA.core

Top is D Va. Mercy and Soilder 76

I play for PS4 - Rayacore not mic at this time. But I have been buried alive in this game since the demo came out. I'm lvl 76 right now and don't really to competitive. I'm always playing this or attack on titanย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived