Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amber Heard Accuses Johnny Depp of Domestic Violence

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Update #1:

Johnny Depp Releases Statement on Divorce From Amber Heard

"Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life," Depp's rep said in a statement on Thursday to The Hollywood Reporter. "Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly."

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/johnny-depp-releases-statement-divorce-897808?facebook_20160527

Update #2: 

The judge just granted a temporary restraining order, requiring Johnny to stay 100 yards away from Amber, at least until a hearing next month. That's not a real problem since Johnny is in Europe promoting his movie.

The judge also gave her the right to live in the family home. The judge rejected many other requests by Amber ... notably, the judge said no to an order keeping Johnny away from at least one of their dogs, saying there was "an insufficient showing to protect the pet dog." It's unclear why the judge didn't reference the second dog.

And Amber also got shut down when it came to awarding spousal support and attorney's fees. The judge also rejected her request for possession of their Range Rover and another request to force Johnny into anger management.

---

NEWS STORY:

Amber Heard just showed up in court with a bruise on her face claiming Johnny Deppphysically assaulted her and she's the victim of repeated domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

Heard showed up with her lawyer, Samantha Spector, armed with photos showing various bruises ... she claims Depp inflicted various times during their marriage.

She claims Depp smashed his iPhone on her face.

Amber claims during the alleged attack, Johnny shattered various objects in the apartment.  She says she was on the phone with a friend during the fight, and when Johnny grabbed her phone she screamed to her friend, "Call the cops!"  The friend called 911 and cops came to the residence.

Amber says when cops arrived Johnny had already fled, so they took a report.  

Photo:

Spoiler

0527-amber-heard-injury-tmz-3.jpg

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-domestic-violence-johnny-depp-restraining-order/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence

Ohhh sh*t, this is gonna turn into big news :wtf: The assaults sound terrible...

Fernster7

OMG I hope this is not true because that's awful, no one deserves that and I love him, I don't want this to be true.:(

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

RAMROD

I knew this marriage won't last long, she isn't in it for Johnny. :neyde:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Andrew Warhola
Just now, RAMROD said:

I knew this marriage won't last long, she isn't in it for Johnny. :neyde:

Yes, how dare a woman who allegedly suffers from domestic violence file for divorce?

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

ALGAYDO

Jonny Depp, how could you? :wtf: 

He's such a talented actor, but if this ends up being true, I hope everyone turns their back on him :grr:

River

It took me a while to understand that it's her full name and not that a girl named Amber, heard this..

He was a pig in the past too.. people never change.. talent don't buy you a personality.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Yes, how dare a woman who allegedly suffers from domestic violence file for divorce?

Who.knows what happened, we can only guessing :poot:

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Who.knows what happened, we can only guessing :poot:

Time to log off, Pill Cosby

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Time to log off, Pill Cosby

well honestly though we don't know the truth so we can't judge 

PaperIz

I hope it's not true! He's one of my favorites :( but this behavior cannot be excused 

Andrew Warhola
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

well honestly though we don't know the truth so we can't judge 

That's why I said "allegedly". No one was judging or making assumptions, until user RAMROD decided to bless this thread with "she isn't in it for Johnny"

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

That's why I said "allegedly". No one was judging or making assumptions, until user RAMROD decided to bless this thread with "she isn't in it for Johnny"

You must be from tumblr :poot:

Archived