Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana Grande (let's be honest)

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

If you think Ariana is as talented as you think she is than you're probably a high schooler or younger than 20. Are you kidding me? She has tons of ghost writers, she's not involved in the creative process (READ THE CREDITS ON HER ALBUMS). She co wrote songs , just read that... Co wrote. Even if you change a word in a song you automatically become a co writer yeah nothing else. 

Creative people are those that write more than one word, come up with a whole album concept, video concepts and sometimes produce. Yeah now that's talent so stop it already!  Yeah she has the voice but not the brain. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG

She is talented vocalist but that's it

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

venusfly

Having the ability to write and produce music does not come prepackaged with the ability to sing. I don't get this common idea.

kevinthesheep

I agree, though it's hard to deny she has a great voice. 

Greg

Maybe people just enjoy the music she puts out. People are allowed to like whoever they want to like :huh:

ItsTommyBitch

I guess people like Whitney Houston are not talented then :shrug: No one's saying Ariana is the most talented creative artist out there, she just makes good music and has a nice voice, people can stan someone even if they have neither (and they often do :sis: ). Get over it tbh :rip:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ComeToMama

Um so because she doesnt write her own music she lacks all talent? Does that mean anyone with a good singing voice on television shows like "The Voice" or "American Idol" are untalented because they are singing songs other people wrote? Dont get the logic hun. Her vocals are way above par and arguably the best in the game right now. 

TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, LG said:

Having the ability to write and produce music does not come prepackaged with the ability to sing. I don't get this common idea.

Someone gets it!!!! 🎉

LaMaisonGaga

She's a flawless singer and that makes up for me. Don't call someone talentless only because they don't write. If I do a cover of someone and it's their written song, am I talentless for that? Talentless is when you can't write AND can't sing - but still own a career.

lamaisongaga.com

At least she has the voice. And her new album is pretty good

Much better than the likes of Katy Perry who has nothing.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, andhutchh said:

Um so because she doesnt write her own music she lacks all talent? Does that mean anyone with a good singing voice on television shows like "The Voice" or "American Idol" are untalented because they are singing songs other people wrote? Dont get the logic hun. Her vocals are way above par and arguably the best in the game right now. 

So voice is all the talent there is? I don't get that logic Hun 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

So voice is all the talent there is? I don't get that logic Hun 

you seriously don't think having a great voice counts as talent? 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived