Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My explanation about why gaga doesn't say sh!t about LG5

Takemyhand

Featured Posts

Takemyhand

So I'm in the train right know I thought about something that I would like to share. 

I was thinking why is she hidden the process of the album and I thought that it's not because of the monsters. Gaga is generous with her fan so it's odd that she don't involved us on this album. And then I realized it's because of the GP. Because if she tells stuff about the album it would be pass on the media and the surprise comeback would be ruined, because even if people say she's over everyone is secretly waiting her comeback.

(I'm so insecure I'm not sure about this thread:toofunny:)

Dangerous Man

She just want to avoid the overhyping of her upcoming album. She won't be making the same mistake again like what she did during ARTPOP era. I rather have the same release as Lemonade or ANTi, like they just drop the album without telling their fans what to expect from their album. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

eifulien

Well I wish the GP would be the way you say, but I'm unsure. Not implying people have completely forgotten about her, but she is not the cultural event she was during TFM and BTW. Most people have moved on with music for the past 4 years without her to a point where they're just asking "Hey where did she disappear?". I think outside LMs, only these pop forums and fanbases are really eager to hear from her and waiting for her next move. The GP will "check her out" to see if they like it. But nowadays the attention span is so short, even Adele with 25 suffered tbh. The GP moves on very fast.

That's why I hope the lead single and the album won't be too far from each other.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

She just want to avoid the overhyping of her upcoming album. She won't be making the same mistake again like what she did during ARTPOP era. I rather have the same release as Lemonade or ANTi, like they just drop the album without telling their fans what to expect from their album. 

A surprise release would be interesting but these surprise releases usually lack longevity, they usually only spawn 1 to 2 successful singles with the rest of the singles doing really bad, some don't even have music videos.

I like how Born This Way and ARTPOP were promoted, tons of TV show and award show performances.

Chelseaaaaaa

I think she still is very hesitant with fans after the way they treated her during the ARTPOP era. I can't say I blame her. It's hard to tell who is genuine and who isn't. There's an obvious lack of trust now compared to before when she literally saw light in our eyes. If she wanted to share some minor details and not have it leak she could easily do so on LM.com or even Snapchat. The media hardly pays attention to either. The woman simply doesn't want to but that's okay.

Dangerous Man
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

A surprise release would be interesting but these surprise releases usually lack longevity, they usually only spawn 1 to 2 successful singles with the rest of the singles doing really bad, some don't even have music videos.

I like how Born This Way and ARTPOP were promoted, tons of TV show and award show performances.

My point was not about surprise release but rather dropping the album without the fans expecting something from it, like let the full music speak for itself and not its snippets. I didn't like how we already know almost 3/4 of ARTPOP before she dropped it. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

thatfoxyfeeling

I think she just doesn't want people stealing her ideas and overhyping us :green:

giskardsb

If she gives a title, then LM's and the public will start speculating on meanings and content, making up tracklists, discussing whether it appears to be in a particular direction or genre, Gaga's state of mind, etc.   

Lesson from ARTPOP - don't let the public or fans pre-judge an album simply by it's title.

ronnix
12 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

If she gives a title, then LM's and the public will start speculating on meanings and content, making up tracklists, discussing whether it appears to be in a particular direction or genre, Gaga's state of mind, etc.   

Lesson from ARTPOP - don't let the public or fans pre-judge an album simply by it's title.

This is exactly what we've been doing for the past 2 years and she hasn't even given us the title:smh:

giskardsb
4 minutes ago, ronnix said:

This is exactly what we've been doing for the past 2 years and she hasn't even given us the title:smh:

well it can't be completely avoided obviously.  Still, it would be a lot more directed if people had more info and they would be setting up even more expectations.

ronnix
25 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

well it can't be completely avoided obviously.  Still, it would be a lot more directed if people had more info and they would be setting up even more expectations.

Yeah I wish she would at least give us the title, I don't see how that could affect the hype and expectations for LG5

Fernster7

It's because most of her fans are stupid as **** and they can't handle a tiny bit of information without over hyping themselves and blaming Gaga when their unrealistic expectations are not met. They deserve this and should not complain.

It makes me so sad because I loved the way she shared the process with us. Ugh.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Just now, Fernster7 said:

It's because most of her fans are stupid as **** and they can't handle a tiny bit of information without over hyping themselves and blaming Gaga when their unrealistic expectations are not met. They deserve this and should not complain.

It makes me so sad because I loved the way she shared the process with us. Ugh.

Harsh, but true.

Archived