series

Big Brother 18 (USA)

Sizzily

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, neptugne said:

I see the brother of cody calafiore, they're gonna try and make that a twist i'm sure lmao

hes way hotter than Cody.

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

weed

ok so I JUST watched the interview videos, and I was disappointed before watching them, but now I'm excited! 

Paul is so sexy and maybe I'll root for him, Corey seems sweet, Michelle seemed annoying at first but then I loved her, I love Tiffany! she reminds me so much of Vanessa, Jozea is cute but I'm not his biggest fan (yet!), Bridgette I'm ok with hahaha she's cute but idk I'll wait to see more of her in stressful times, Victor is a nice guy but I'm not a fan fan, Natalie is a queen yasssss, Glenn was fun lmao the new yawk senior, Zakiyah I like her! Seems smart, I'm excited for what she'll be like, Bronte's voice really threw me off but idk we'll see, Paulie is cute and kind

weed
9 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Did any of you catch it tonight?

I never watch it live aha only online afterwards. Did you?

Sizzily
Just now, neptugne said:

Yes, it was pretty great. I won't spoil it for you bu its tense.:excited2:

One Banned Boi

3 hours ago, Sizzily said:

@neptugne @Zaza @DXPE @Jewels n Drugs @Edonis ? Did any of you catch it tonight?

I watched it! I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but I really enjoyed it. I think that Bronte, Paulie, and Tiffany are my favorites. The new format is interesting even though I wasn't thrilled about it when Julie first announced it (second twist). I felt meh about the returnees and kind of wished they just put more new people in. Paul is kind of annoying but he's entertaining so I want him to stick around for a little. What did you think?

Sizzily
Just now, DXPE said:

I watched it! I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but I really enjoyed it. I think that Bronte, Paulie, and Tiffany are my favorites. The new format is interesting even though I wasn't thrilled about it when Julie first announced it (second twist). I felt meh about the returnees and kind of wished they just put more new people in. Paul is kind of annoying but he's entertaining so I want him to stick around for a little. What did you think?

I think I'm one of the only ones who likes Paul. My favs right now are Paulie, Victor, Natalie, and Michelle. I also liked the newbies way more than the returnees. I think this twist will last the first month and then the last two will be free-for-all, like they usually do during the first double eviction. I like how the hose looks.

One Banned Boi

17 hours ago, Sizzily said:

@neptugne @Zaza @DXPE @Jewels n Drugs @Edonis ? Did any of you catch it tonight?

yah , it was really good, not sure if i like the 

Spoiler

teams

But the house is cool, and I like they have the blonde from s16 :woohoo: They could've picked anyone better than Davonne whos from the same season as James tbh.  Id love to see Brittany,Rachel,Elissa as team captains but this year their all prego or busy..

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

17 hours ago, neptugne said:

same here.. lol , stream ha!

Jewels n Drugs
18 hours ago, Sizzily said:

18 hours ago, Sizzily said:

Omg I forgot it was even on 😂😂😂

I was at work anyway :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived