💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else okay with a 2017 Release? #LG5

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

EDIT: This isn't just about the music this is also about her taking the time to plan out a put together era. Finishing music is one thing, if she jumps into an era unprepared that will NOT be good. 

Call me crazy but I don't feel like Gaga is truly ready to put out LG5, the make or break album of her career, in 2016. I feel like she's under a lot of pressure to get the album out THIS year, and its starting to weigh heavy on her. I mean we don't know how far along she is, but the LAST thing I want her to do is pull an ARTPOP and re-tweak/second guess the entire album. 

I'd much rather her take her time and flesh everything out. A spring 2017 release doesn't sound too shabby tbh. Plus we'd have another season of AHS to tie us over in the meantime and a CHIC collaboration. 

I can wait. Can you? Are you absolutely DEMANDING an album be put out this year, or would you fine to wait until 2017 and possibly get a better result and for the Bling lovers, less competition?

#LG52017 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

I don't care when its released. I just want it to be good. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Call me crazy but I don't feel like Gaga is truly ready to put out LG5, the make or break album of her career, in 2016. I feel like she's under a lot of pressure to get the album out THIS year, and its starting to weigh heavy on her. I mean we don't know how far along she is, but the LAST thing I want her to do is pull an ARTPOP and re-tweak/second guess the entire album. 

I'd much rather her take her time and flesh everything out. A spring 2017 release doesn't sound too shabby tbh. Plus we'd have another season of AHS to tie us over in the meantime and a CHIC collaboration. 

I can wait. Can you? Are you absolutely DEMANDING an album be put out this year, or would you rather wait until 2017 and possibly get a better result and for the Bling lovers, less competition?

#LG52017 

She has been working on this since ARTPOP has finished btw... SO its not rushed at all. Check yo facts before you thread a bitch!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

She has been working on this since ARTPOP has finished btw... SO its not rushed at all. Check yo facts before you thread a bitch!

Writing and Recording an album are two separate things. We know she's been WRITING since ARTPOP, but the first indication of LG5's production was last year. Also, ARTPOP was developed right after BTW's release, yet she re-tweak the hell out of it right until the final deadline. 

So back tf up and gtf out of my thread with your nasty attitude and watch who ya call bitch.  ;-) 

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Strigoi said:

Writing and Recording an album are two separate things. We know she's been WRITING since ARTPOP, but the first indication of LG5 was last year. Also ARTPOP was developed right after BTW's release, yet she re-tweak the hell out of it right until the final deadline. 

So back tf up and gtf out of my thread with your nasty attitude.  :-) 

The fact you think I am coming for you is hilarious to me. We all know what Gags will do. she will have a perfect album, and then re-tweak it. She is the queen of re-tweaking. 

my attitude, whilst nasty, is perfectly fine. PS you don't own any threads you create. 

Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

I don't care when its released. I just want it to be good. 

I'm with you.  I just want good music and since I loved ARTPOP, unlike many who constantly voice their dislike for it on this forum, I'm sure anything she puts out I'll love just as much as any of her other albums.

To answer the OP, I can wait, too.  I am pretty sure LG5 will be released this year, though.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

kabirartfling

Albanian jo

Basque no

Belarusian няма

Bosnian ne

Bulgarian не

Catalan no

Croatian ne

Czech ne

Danish ingen

Dutch Nee

Estonian ei

Finnish ei

French non

Galician ningunha

German Nein

it will be too late for it

Give your love to me

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

The fact you think I am coming for you is hilarious to me. We all know what Gags will do. she will have a perfect album, and then re-tweak it. She is the queen of re-tweaking. 

my attitude, whilst nasty, is perfectly fine. PS you don't own any threads you create. 

You obviously didn't see the smiley face. Lol. The fact you think I think you're coming for me is coma inducing. Nonetheless I know what I own and what I don't own, and no one said anything other than take your tude else where.

Have a seat. :-) 

ThisGuyTony

I want it now but also want it to be the best it can be tbh. 

Idk :air: 

homomo

Honestly, I think a lead single between now and July 1st would be a pretty good start. That single would have to have a summery vibe to it in order for it to be a smash. Which I think could happen, but it would have to be released before July. 

As for the album, end of Summer would be perfect. I say between mid-August to mid-September. The second single (which would give off a Love Me Harder esqe-sound) can be released to radios early-mid September. 

From there, I don't care what happens.

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

I'm with you.  I just want good music and since I loved ARTPOP, unlike many who constantly voice their dislike for it on this forum, I'm sure anything she puts out I'll love just as much as any of her other albums.

To answer the OP, I can wait, too.  I am pretty sure LG5 will be released this year, though.

I am more sure that it will be finished by the end of the year. But I still think she should marinate on her ideas for the videos, fashion, and promotion...and if that takes a while then I don't mind the album being pushed back to 2017. 

VasilisVas
4 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Albanian jo

Basque no

Belarusian няма

Bosnian ne

Bulgarian не

Catalan no

Croatian ne

Czech ne

Danish ingen

Dutch Nee