Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Order: RiRi's Most/Least Successful Eras

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

In your perception, what are Rihanna's most and least successful eras?

Order them from most successful to least successful

Mine:

1. Good Girl Gone Bad

2. Loud

3. Unapologetic

4. Talk That Talk

5. ANTI

6. A Girl Like Me

7. Rated R

8. Music of the Sun

Duella Dvil

Rated R? That low? You sure?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Rated R? That low? You sure?

commercially, yea

critically its my favorite

Higher

I feel like I'm the only person who thinks GGGB and Loud are her most overrated album. :madge: I started paying attention to her during BBHMM/the beginning of the ANTi era so I wouldn't know. :madge:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Higher said:

I feel like I'm the only person who thinks GGGB and Loud are her most overrated album. :madge: 

im talking commercially here, not critically lol

Anderson123

Hmm, most successful I'd say Loud or Good Girl Gone Bad, she was everywhere. People also made her explode when We Found Love was released because of the impact of the last three albums. Each of them have been huge.

And I don't know if it's just me but Loud is probably one of my least favorite Rihanna albums. It was fun at that time, but Anti, Rated R and half of Unapologetic and Talk That Talk are better. Love Cheers, Complicated and Skin though.

Higher
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

im talking commercially here, not critically lol

I edited my post. :madge: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

dannydevito

Music of the Sun...is a masterpiece. I listened to all of Rih's discography and this is my favorite tbh a legendary/iconic work that deserves more recognition :lana:

Spoiler

rihported btw

Versace

1/2-GGGB or LOUD (no need to explain)

3-Talk That Talk (cause of We Found Love n Where Have You Been)

4-Unapologetic (cause of Diamonds and Stay)

5-Girl Like Me (SOS and Unfaithful, this was like her The Fame era and GGGB just came in like her Fame Monster)

6-ANTi (Work is sadly song of the year so far and Needed Me is still going hard)

7-Rated R (just cause this era had nothing going for it commercially other than Rude Boy)

8-Music Of The Sun (was still a one-hit wonder at this point)

Mister Gaga

1 - Good Girl Gone Bad

2 - Loud (includes LTWYL)

3 - Talk That Talk

4 - Unapologetic

5 - ANTi

6 - Rated R (she was WW and relevant by then. And Rude Boy reached #1)

7 - A Girl Like Me

8 - Music of the Sun

luckythisway
41 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Hmm, most successful I'd say Loud or Good Girl Gone Bad, she was everywhere. People also made her explode when We Found Love was released because of the impact of the last three albums. Each of them have been huge.

And I don't know if it's just me but Loud is probably one of my least favorite Rihanna albums. It was fun at that time, but Anti, Rated R and half of Unapologetic and Talk That Talk are better. Love Cheers, Complicated and Skin though.

How could you pay dust to Only Girl, S&M, Man Down & What's My Name?:saladga: Rihported! 

OT:

GGGB/Loud (if you include LTWYL which was one of the biggest songs of its decade) 

Talk That Talk

Unapologetic

Anti (because she's becoming a cultural icon like Beyonce)

Rated R (Rude Boy) 

A Girl Like Me

Music of the Sun

CHROMATICA

Anderson123
20 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

How could you pay dust to Only Girl, S&M, Man Down & What's My Name?:saladga: Rihported! 

OT:

GGGB/Loud (if you include LTWYL which was one of the biggest songs of its decade) 

Talk That Talk

Unapologetic

Anti (because she's becoming a cultural icon like Beyonce)

Rated R (Rude Boy) 

A Girl Like Me

Music of the Sun

Ah, What's My Name was also catchy. I HATE S&M, it's one of the most annoying Rihanna singles. Not a fan of Man Down/Raining Men and Only Girl was overexposed.

Archived