Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Refused Music Video w/Madonna

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

via Us:

What will her Madgesty think? Following Madonna’s polarizing tribute to Prince at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards on May 22, the late “Kiss” crooner’s ex-girlfriend Anna Fantastic is claiming that her former beau shut down the pop diva’s idea to shoot a music video for their 1989 collaboration, “Love Song.”

“You know, I was there when they recorded their duet together … and she really wanted to do a music video and he refused. I heard the phone conversation,” Fantastic (née Garcia), 42, told TMZ in an interview published on Tuesday, May 24.

Asked if Prince wasn’t happy with the outcome of his time in the recording studio with Madonna, Fantastic claimed that it wasn’t the track that her past love was displeased with, but the idea of appearing in a video with the “Like a Virgin” singer.

“I think he liked the song, but he didn’t want to do the video. I even said, ‘You and Madonna in a video could be really cool,’” the British actress recalled. "And he said, ‘Me and Madonna in a video? No thanks.’”

According to Fantastic, the Material Girl designer attempted to use her divorce from Sean Penn as leverage for Prince to accept her plea.

“Well, she also said, ‘You know, I’m going through a lot right now with my divorce with Sean,’” the London native continued. “And he said, ‘What does your divorce with Sean have to do with me or this song?’ He said, ‘I’m not doing the video with you.’”

Fantastic, who had a romance with Prince for several years in the late '80s and inspired several of his songs, including “Pink Cashmere,” also slammed Madonna’s BBMAs performance during her chat with TMZ.

source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/princes-ex-anna-fantastic-he-refused-to-film-video-with-madonna-w207886

Boyboi12

He also didn't want to make a music video with Michael Jackson, big deal!

Katsuki Bakugo

What kind of terrible article....lets bring down another woman shall we?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

What kind of terrible article....lets bring down another woman shall we?

Prince is still trending... People will probably continue to post stuff up until his bday June 7

ThisGuyTony

Oh well they could keep it. Worst song on Like A Prayer tbh. :madge: 

Also idk why they feel to create all this "drama" between Prince and Madonna. :madge: 

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Prince is still trending... People will probably continue to post stuff up until his bday June 7

Like I get that- but why at the expense of other alive legends? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

T3ARS
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Oh well they could keep it. Worst song on Like A Prayer tbh. :madge: 

Also idk why they feel to create all this "drama" between Prince and Madonna. :madge: 

:grr:

tumblr_inline_nbqwj9s7TX1slr2pt.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Boyboi12
5 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Like I get that- but why at the expense of other alive legends? 

It's media, they have nothing better to do 

AJH219

Lol at this obvious attempt to drag Madonna, for the umpteenth time this week. Why would they film a video for a song that's not even a single? More useless drama by another irrelevant tabloid. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

weed

Anna wanted that $5000 for her shady "info"

Archived