Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TerrenceV2

Mark Stent has worked woth Björk I LIVEEEEEEE

playground love - josef salvat

Helxig

Who started saying this is Mark/Spike Stent? V magazine didn't mention him in their original post. So did someone just start a mean rumour and we're all believing it? :(

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Although I really HOPE it's him... :excited2:

His track record has a lot of really great artists and albums on it! Including a bunch of Gaga's older stuff!

I tried searching him on Google and can't find pics of him in that particular studio.

Although he does have a full head of grey hair now, and this does look like his side profile:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Scar97

Do we know if mixers stick with a single genre or can they mix all kinds of music? 

My thirsty self is looking for clues!

I was probably the one who said it first that this was Mark. My bad but it's actually Joshua Blair on that photo...it's not Mark. But they are indeed in the process of mixing.Screen-Shot-2015-01-12-at-10.53.51-AM.pn

Miley
27 minutes ago, ghs said:

I was probably the one who said it first that this was Mark. My bad but it's actually Joshua Blair on that photo...it's not Mark. But they are indeed in the process of mixing.Screen-Shot-2015-01-12-at-10.53.51-AM.pn

What has he mixed before?

Miley

Edit: Brunos latest album omg. When I googled his name, Bruno/Mark Ronson also showed up as other names/similiar research. So that is Josh!! He works with Mark and Gaga loves Brunos music

luckythisway

He also did Everyone's At It & The Fear by Lily Allen who's my second fave. And Music, COADF, etc. I'm shook:giveup:

CHROMATICA

Pierre

My little manager and research post of the week: What if she's on AHS again, and she will be releasing/teasing one song per episode? I mean, we know nothing about AHS or LG5 yet, and I guess the premier of the show is late 2016, and Mark said he's expecting fpor late 2016. Probable she's mixing already and sending plan/ideas to Ryan. :green:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

fede ARTPOP
3 hours ago, skeleton.gun said:

not even the lead? :giveup:

Yes the lead can come anytime, but things are going too slow I think:laughga:, so we have no clue at all:toofunny:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Manul

By the looks of it, it will come this year after all. :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

Didymus

Yeah no, that's not Mark.

Joshua however, that seems a lot more realistic (see above).

August Blue

This Joshua guy has worked with Beyoncé  and Leona Lewis 

Archived