musician

Kesha

alextruper17

Featured Posts

Versace

NO WAY lol 

she's my second fav

the reason 2010 was the best year of my life was cause

I got to see my fav two artist peak and their impact is still going strong today

Sister

I am not a fan of Kesha.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Tokyo Rose

And 'Warrior' was supposed to be her BTW moment but was an epic fail instead. :awkney:

alextruper17
1 hour ago, Tokyo Rose said:

And 'Warrior' was supposed to be her BTW moment but was an epic fail instead. :awkney:

So this "Sexual assault" is her "broken hip" moment and then she's gonna release her ARTPOP? :laughga:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• 1 year later...
Bellatrix

Time to get this active again. She's back! :tony:

Stream Praying now!

Edit: Assumed this was the fan base thread for Kesha. After reading the OP I realized it might have not been it.

Oh well, stream it anyway :emma:

• 6 months later...
Inferno
On 6/2/2016 at 11:37 AM, Nemo said:

I never saw anybody hating on her, but I didn't get here until 2011. :shrug:

I think at Gagas peak the monsters were just on a general rampage towards all her female peers. Because there are raging grudges being held by just about every fanbase towards monsters for a reason I think. Britney, Rihanna, Kesha, Katy, etc. the list goes on. But most of this drama was caused by "fans" that have long since dropped off or humbled themselves or simply grown up. And a lot of the drama in the first place just stems from the fact that amidst all of these other pop girls coming up Gaga was the one that dominated the world. So maybe monsters were extra cocky but a lot of these other bases were also pressed that she was so effortlessly successful.

Archived