Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kesha

alextruper17

Featured Posts

alextruper17

I remember back in 2010 Little monsters used to hate Kesha because she was having success with Tik Tok saying it was a copy of Just Dance and making lot of comparisons (music style, fashion, etc.). Then she released Cannibal and little monsters said she was copying what Gaga did (Animal/Cannibal - The Fame/The Fame Monster). 

Personally, I like Kesha but I don't really know what has changed. Is it because this "sexual assault" everyone is there for her now? I didn't have news from Kesha til the Dr. Luke scandal and it surprised me to see all this "love for kesha" and "free kesha" comments. Have you been there for Kesha all the time?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Harry

I was a fan of Kesha with Animal and Cannibal regardless of that. I think you're generalising :shrug: People in any fanbases will hate other artists.

Decodekid

I always liked her, I was a kid back when she snatched Bad Romance from #1 so I wasn't bothered at all since i didn't know a lot about charts

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Serendipity

I have been for Kesha since around the time she performed Animal on BBMAs :hor: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Slayer

I think it's just because of the sexual assault and Gaga's involvement in defending her. People are generally very fickle...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I always liked her, I was a kid back when she snatched Bad Romance from #1 so I wasn't bothered at all since i didn't know a lot about charts

This pretty much. I thirsted for Gaga-like songs back then so Ke$ha was more than welcome.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

OmgSum1Actually

I don't know that Zedd collab is just awful and I don't know is she able to impress us when making something artistically evolved

Shameless selfpromo

The Child

I'm 11-12 years old when all of this happened, back then I was pretty much enjoying every pop girl even Katy Perry lol, so I always liked Kesha. About the fans who hated Kesha, I think those aren't fans anymore because of ARTPOP.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Benji

I've always liked Ke$ha. I've never understood why anyone would invest their time in actively hating someone who competed with Gaga in a chart.

Kesha has always been dear to my heart. She's the kindest person you will ever meet and hasn't changed one bit since her debut single. I wouldn't necessarily generalize all of this fan base just because a bunch of us didn't like her. 

Mister Gaga
33 minutes ago, etron said:

I think it's just because of the sexual assault and Gaga's involvement in defending her. People are generally very fickle...

I have to confess; i'm one of those. I still think her music (which now we know it was more Dr. Luke's music than hers) is pure trash, and till i heard her cover of TIHTY and her performance at the BBMA, i thought she couldn't sing. 

I love Kesha when I was 9 or something I was obsessed with Your Love Is My Drug that was my favorite song for like all of 2010

Kayla

Has this fanbase ever genuinely been upset towards Kesha, though? From my perspective it always seemed like while there would be a few that would go stan-crazy against her, majority of the time we were just frustrated Tik Tok cock-blocked Bad Romance from that #1 but never really took it out on Kesha because her intentions seemed pretty pure and non-competitive. 

Sizzily

I really didn't like Tik Tok but I started to like her when I heard Come On.

One Banned Boi

Archived