Versace

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
5 minutes ago, Versace said:

https://jams.to/2016/05/fifth-harmony-big-bad-wolf/

WHY ON EARTH IS THIS A JAPANESE BONUS TRACK

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

My fav song off them

Btw those who still didn't listen to their album 7/27, I feel so sorry for you guys best album this year thus far, every song is single material and Bopping worthy 

Not when Lemonade exists :neyde:

It's a bop though, better than almost everything on the standard/deluxe albums tbh :giveup: 

They sound SO good on this production, especially Camila. I never thought I'd stan for a Camila verse again, shes usually SO over top with the excessive nasalness on top of her ad-libs :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Versace
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Not when Lemonade exists :neyde:

It's a bop though, better than almost everything on the standard/deluxe albums tbh :giveup: 

kinda got bored of Lemonade :toofunny: 

ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, Versace said:

kinda got bored of Lemonade :toofunny: 

I mean, Dangerous Woman is also better :sis: 

I really like 5H, but the album feels sooo short and its too short to have as many songs that just aren't that great to me. (The Life, Write On Me for example :rip: )

I'm super in love with Camila's voice on this track, omg :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItsTommyBitch

Is 1000 Hands available in full? :emma: 

AlexanderLevi2

It's ok. Was expecting more :giveup:

It sounds like something I would have enjoyed in middle school.

Currently listening to Joanne

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why do they ALWAYS give bonus tracks to the japanese market? What's the point?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

bionic
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why do they ALWAYS give bonus tracks to the japanese market? What's the point?

To stop them importing foreign albums (which is usually cheaper), thus supporting the Japanese music industry.

buy bionic

SlayedForTheGod

if nothing on this album lives up to this i am going to be pissed. this is amazing. the fact that its a bonus track in japan better be a sign that the US version is perfection.

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

To stop them importing foreign albums (which is usually cheaper), thus supporting the Japanese music industry.

Like it was the only country that imports music... Gnerally music in Europe is from Germany, UK or Poland... idk, they could just release that bonus track version a month after it's released on Japan, and anyways fans will get the japanese version. I find ugly that fans from the rest of the world have to get one less song.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Dominic
13 minutes ago, bionic said:

Never knew this, thank you :D

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Versace
1 hour ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

if nothing on this album lives up to this i am going to be pissed. this is amazing. the fact that its a bonus track in japan better be a sign that the US version is perfection.

Well sadly there's nothing like this exactly or similar on the album, this song is thematic and darkly fierce.

However, yes there are many songs on this album that slay just as much as this song

please listen to 

That's My Girl (which is so far being deemed as the best track on the album and the third single to be. A video has already been shot cause it was planned to be the lead single) :giveup:

I Lied :giveup:

Scared Of Happy :giveup:

Not That Kinda Girl :giveup:

No Way (ballad, but amazing) :giveup:

The Life, Write On Me, Work From Home (which were already out but still slay) :giveup:

It's a solid pop album, the best pop album since 1989 in my opinion. 

I don't consider Lemonade pop if anyone is wondering :green:

SlayedForTheGod
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Well sadly there's nothing like this exactly or similar on the album, this song is thematic and darkly fierce.

However, yes there are many songs on this album that slay just as much as this song

please listen to 

That's My Girl (which is so far being deemed as the best track on the album and the third single to be. A video has already been shot cause it was planned to be the lead single) :giveup:

I Lied :giveup:

Scared Of Happy :giveup:

Not That Kinda Girl :giveup:

No Way (ballad, but amazing) :giveup:

The Life, Write On Me, Work From Home (which were already out but still slay) :giveup:

It's a solid pop album, the best pop album since 1989 in my opinion. 

I don't consider Lemonade pop if anyone is wondering :green:

tbh i didnt like the life or write on me so im kinda scared but we'll see

Versace
10 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

tbh i didnt like the life or write on me so im kinda scared but we'll see

Same but they grew on me as of recently 

i'm not even a 5H fan but they honestly bought it :rockstar:

Archived