Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DWUW was the GPiest song in ARTPOP

Hope

Featured Posts

Hope

DWUW could have been a Alejandro-ish hit if it was properly managed, cuz it is the GPiest song in ARTPOP. Applause wasn't that GPier imo.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear

It wasn't just a GP friendly song, it was genuinely one of the best songs on the album :diane:

Fernster7

I know right? The hit that got away. And let me take this opportunity to say that R. Kelly's version is the best one.:unicorn:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

SummerBoy15

my vote is for Applause. I loved them both though... ugh, and GUY :giveup:

Serendipity

DWUW is the best song of the album.:giveup:

It coul've easily been a #1 if handled well :giveup:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

stircrazy
7 minutes ago, Hope said:

DWUW could have been a Alejandro-ish hit if it was properly managed, cuz it is the GPiest song in ARTPOP. Applause wasn't that GPier imo.

'Gp'ier.... Cringe... Tbh i think sexxx dreams, MANiCURE, fashion! And gypsy are the real answer to your question

Andrew Warhola

I'll gladly resign myself to being left with that picture of her derriere, instead of whatever that Beats by Dr. Dre commercial with problematic features had to offer.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

AustrianTilapia

It definitely could've gone to #1 with a proper video and non-messy TV promo.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Hope
Just now, stircrazy said:

'Gp'ier.... Cringe... Tbh i think sexxx dreams, MANiCURE, fashion! And gypsy are the real answer to your question

I liek to coin new words. I could have used 'more radio-friendly' instead but I didn't want to. But nvm I don't expect from a newbie to understand how things go here.

SamJ

Dwuw popularity was very similar to Alejandro both were quite big hits! And had loads of airplay!

The Child
14 minutes ago, Slade said:

DWUW would've gone #1 as the lead single.

As a solo song obviously and imagine her performing it with Xtina as a surprise on the VMAs and then dropping the remix. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

stircrazy
1 minute ago, Hope said:

I liek to coin new words. I could have used 'more radio-friendly' instead but I didn't want to. But nvm I don't expect from a newbie to understand how things go here.

Just because you don't get my point of view doesnt mean im a newbie.

on topic: 'radio friendly' (someone who pays their song to be played) does not mean more friendly to the general public necessarily.

stay in school, kids.

Archived