💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga just gave me a heart attack

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Killa

I survived this one.
But she's crossing the line. Gurl, wut..?!

For what we know about Gaga, she has been listening to music like crazy, because  Mark knows lots of records. I feel like this time with Mark maybe a bit like it used to be when she was with Fusari.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa
1 minute ago, ChristianDior said:

All of us:

tumblr_mx9x4gsvdi1t0hce9o1_5001-00003e3b

This is the one and only true. A sad true. Where this despair will lead us i dont know. But the future isn't promising

8 minutes ago, Killa said:

I survived this one.
But she's crossing the line. Gurl, wut..?!

For what we know about Gaga, she has been listening to music like crazy, because  Mark knows lots of records. I feel like this time with Mark maybe a bit like it used to be when she was with Fusari.

Raped? LOL

lego
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She added a link tho lol

yeah but if you have her twitter notifications on, first thing you see is NEW ALBUM ALERT💥

FreePalestine

Didymus
3 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

yeah but if you have her twitter notifications on, first thing you see is NEW ALBUM ALERT💥

Oh poor souls :diane:

LaMaisonGaga

I feel like Gaga is one of those newbie members in here who uses clickbait titles to break hips. WARNING POINTS FOR EVERYONE.

lamaisongaga.com

Bad Bromance

Gaga is probably laughing at us right now.  Serves us well since some of her supposed fans can be the nastiest, whining little b!tches.  I'm sure some of us get on her last nerve when we criticize even the way she breathes and try to control every aspect of her life.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

bionic
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I feel like Gaga is one of those newbie members in here who uses clickbait titles to break hips. WARNING POINTS FOR EVERYONE.

Can we have her banned from Twitter? :neyde: 

buy bionic

Stewful2929

The only reason she's promoting that is because Sean Lennon is Mark Ronson's best friend. Apparently now Gaga acts like 16 year old girl obsessed over Ronson so meh doesn't shock me anymore

ronnix
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Those were the days :nick:

JevyDuty

YOU almost gave me a heart attack. I read, "Gaga..... heart attack" and I lost all the air in my lungs and my heart skipped a beat.:giveup:

Sister

Gaga has forever been a supporter and fan of Lennon:wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived