Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

V Magazine in the recording studio with Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm pretty sure she already did many times and we don't know it ^^

To me Breaking Hearts and Chaos Angels are most probably titles and it's kinda sure there's a lot of things which will make sense when we'll have the album :) 

Breaking Hearts and Chaos Angels are NOT titles lol.  Where did these even come from?  Can you really picture titles like that at the top of the charts?  Literally no one is going to buy a song called Chaos Angels

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney
34 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Breaking Hearts and Chaos Angels are NOT titles lol.  Where did these even come from?  Can you really picture titles like that at the top of the charts?  Literally no one is going to buy a song called Chaos Angels

Chaos Angels sounds like a rap song that Drake or Kanye would release and would get big. Half the names on ARTPOP and BTW would sound bad if we hadn't heard the songs first as well.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, whipopotamus said:

People don't care about titles as long as it is good and catchy... Anaconda was a big sucess and I won't say what were the lyrics... I could give you other exemples... 

As long as music is good and addictive it will top the charts 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
47 minutes ago, Bae said:

Chaos Angels sounds like a rap song that Drake or Kanye would release and would get big. Half the names on ARTPOP and BTW would sound bad if we hadn't heard the songs first as well.

13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

People don't care about titles as long as it is good and catchy... Anaconda was a big sucess and I won't say what were the lyrics... I could give you other exemples... 

As long as music is good and addictive it will top the charts 

I'm sorry but Chaos Angels isn't a title LOL you can bookmark me and set me on fire if it ends up being true

Shaney
1 hour ago, whipopotamus said:

I'm sorry but Chaos Angels isn't a title LOL you can bookmark me and set me on fire if it ends up being true

I don't think it is either. It's possible though, the same phrase has been used multiple times by several people

TCHIKITAH
3 hours ago, notamember said:

Yeah, but to be fair, what she is smoking in that pic is definitely a cigarette that another member showed me above. But I'm pretty sure she was smoking MJ a few weeks ago and she posted it on Instagram 

Yeah that was for 420 what a babe!

Luxe Ford

She smokes a cigarillo! Like I do. They make you full quicker so you don't have to chain-smoke like you (I) do with regular fags. I love them! Smoking is like breathing to me.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Oki...sorry. It's a Kretek she smokes. Love them too!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

crisTEAne
2 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

*bookmarking* :stalkga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

:excited2::giveup:tis coming soon! If shes letting people hear new music like John Norris etc. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived