💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does Gaga like shading competition?

Didymus

why does gaga like shading competish?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. why does gaga like shading competish?

• she is obviously jealous
    • she has a weird sense of humor
    • she has no sense of humor
    • she is insecure
    • other (plz specify)

Featured Posts

Didymus

Edit: Doesn't matter anymore. This thread became a mess, I thought everyone would get it, but apparently only a very small minority did.

Anyway, it was a response to this.

The OP here just had a random selection of "Gaga shade". Too many members concluded I was putting her on the spot. Oh well.

Carry on :unicorn:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gag

She should be able to shade them if she's better (and correct) :shrug:

Also because she's an Aries.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

TrumpAteMyHeart

She throws by far the least shade out of all her contemporaries. Sometimes I wish she actually wasn't so nice and gave some of her contemporaries who have copied so much from her + all these old has beens who are jealous that she replaced them a harder time.

Prismatic

There's a real why I love you. Sane and logical <3 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Naufri

She doesn't seem to me particularly shady. There's artist less shady, but there's a lot shadier than her.

Voltaire

Because it entertains the masses. We (collectively) eat it up. Reality TV wouldn't have ever done so well otherwise. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Ronlop

This video had me screaming :rip::rip::rip:

"I don't really write my records to channel the gay community" and then Born This Way being played :toofunny: Ruthless. 

Rino

guys we've finally found the creator of PutYourPawsDown.Com :laughga: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Alien Tulip

Gaga does contradict herself in that field. What's even more odd is that she's against lip syncing but she's attended 3 britney spears concert. One being only two years ago. She also loves Cher and Janet who also lip sync. Hell even MJ lip synced from time to time. Gaga even said two months ago that Britney is the queen of pop to her. I like that Gaga loves Britney though but yeah Gaga contradicts herself a lot :air: but shes human and we all contradict ourselves from time to time. 

DeanWinchester

I usually respect your opinions @Didymus but how many times did critics and other fanbases accuse Gaga of stealing ideas even when she explicitly states her inspirations and how she pays hommages versus the number of times her contemporaries take notes from her without the slightest form of acknowledgement and on top of that, shade her instead?

How many times was Gaga shaded before she was even allowed to defend herself? How many times did Madonna humiliate Gaga in her MDNA tour before Gaga even retaliated?

Kindness is one thing but that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to put your foot down and love yourself as well. :saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Didymus
Just now, Rino said:

guys we've finally found the creator of PutYourPawsDown.Com :laughga: 

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I usually respect your opinions @Didymus but how many times did critics and other fanbases accuse Gaga of stealing ideas even when she explicitly states her inspirations and how she pays hommages versus the number of times her contemporaries take notes from her without the slightest form of acknowledgement and on top of that, shade her instead?

How many times was Gaga shaded before she was even allowed to defend herself? How many times did Madonna humiliate Gaga in her tour before Gaga even retaliated?

It's not my opinion lmao

I just thought the responses to this thread were so abominable and two-faced that I thought I'd make a thread offering a counterbalance. Katy's "shade" towards Gags was far more harmless than the stuff I posted.

LUO YI

The Madonna shade is hypocrite. Madonna inspired young singers and Gaga is included. If not, she's a copycat and I won't justify her for copying Vogue and Express Yourself.

Like really? 

And the BTW mess is not an excuse.

The night sky tells all

yASSsss

the receipts you mentioned aren't even that shady.She was just being honest.The so called "competition"  was stealing her ideas,she just posted what was honest.

-about that Madonna comment,It was Madonna who was bitter ever since BTW(the song) came out.Why would Gaga want to talk about such person who's been nothing but shady about her.btw,Gaga has mentioned Madonna as her influence quite a few times early in her career.:sick:

-wasn't it Die Antwood who came at her first.don't blow it out of proportions:koons: 

edit-and even if she was being shady,i can understand where was it coming from,especially during the ARTPOP era.I mean,Media was talking **** about her all the time,they were comparing her to her contemporaries,making her look like a complete failure.She was bound to have a meltdown:koons:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived