Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

4Ariana by Todrick Hall

Versace

Featured Posts

Nick1495

It was good but he didn't put as much effort into it as he did with Gaga.  But I guess Ariana doesn't really have that many looks besides the ponytail 

ItsTommyBitch
36 minutes ago, Nick1495 said:

It was good but he didn't put as much effort into it as he did with Gaga.  But I guess Ariana doesn't really have that many looks besides the ponytail 

I think everyone he has done this for have gotten nothing but him in 4 different colors and a basic effect with the background OTHER than Gaga. I'll agree that that weird filter effect isnt as creative as like Instagram border badgalriri for Rihanna or 1989 polaroid cover for TSwift though.

I think the actual music he chose to do Arianas with and how he mashed up all the songs he could even from DW being under a week old made it better than most of the others he has done. He also was less fearful about changing up the key and giving new life to it mid way through. (Gaga's was really good too though :emma: I think he also did a lot more like clever things with the lyrics flowing into each other. I guess actually I think these two are on the same level)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived