💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The snippet we got... Tornado ?

Mariano

Featured Posts

Mariano

Hey y'all, it's been a long time since I posted here or was delusional on here, which most of the times is the same thing.

I've been obsessed with this snippet for a long time:

Today I listened to it again since a few weeks...

And I used to think its possible title is "What's wrong with love", cuz that's what I hear, but now I discovered something :giveup:

For most of you that heard it before, you probably wondered what is that "dying cat" sound that you can hear in the beginning.  It starts at 00:08 sec and ends at 00:19  Listen to it.

It's a ****ING SIREN

The type of SIREN they put on when there is a Tornado warning OMFGGG JIfkweGJJGRG

This has to be the lead single - Tornado and it's gonna SCALP us !!!!!

It's so nice to be delusional again on here :nick: 

What do you think ? Don't drag me y'all I am an old member I deserve respect !!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

I don't hear it but if they are gonna record a new song can they at least be quiet ? 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Mariano
Just now, Sunny said:

I don't hear it but if they are gonna record a new song can they at least be quiet ? 

use headset, it's impossible that you can't hear the dying cat sound :rip:   And there is no other explanation, doesn't sound like guitar, it has to be a SIREN :nick: 

Sunny
Just now, Mariano said:

use headset, it's impossible that you can't hear the dying cat sound :rip:   And there is no other explanation, doesn't sound like guitar, it has to be a SIREN :nick: 

I just used my headphones and you are right :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Mariano

My prediction is that it's the RedOne x Gaga produced lead single and Gaga played it loud ot Mark Ronson during their first meeting because:

1. It's the lead single. 
2. so he can get the sound she is going for and so on

kind of like how Adele played Gaga Hello in January even tho it came out in October.

Also the drums that start right with the chorus after the breakdown/bridge are slaying me !!

Kim Kardashian

Ugh! I want to just punch my laptop screen and then throw it out the window every time I hear those punk ass kids saying 'O MA GAD'. Just STFU!

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

kabirartfling

Its actually a flute? You know whats a flute? Yeah thats what it is...plus this track was leaked quite awhile ago & at that time mark was not on this record so....this song is probabily sire or something..

Give your love to me

Slappy

Ikr? It sounds amazing! :toofunny:

the meltdown if theres nothing like that on Lg5  :giveup:

Mariano
8 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Its actually a flute? You know whats a flute? Yeah thats what it is...plus this track was leaked quite awhile ago & at that time mark was not on this record so....this song is probabily sire or something..

nnn the track is not a "leak" :rip: It's recorded outside of studio and besides one of the fans leaking this recording, none of them DARED to spill any TEA on it.  Lyrics or anything.  They could've posted lyrics and so on, but they were threatened by Gaga's team.

The song is not just going to be on LG5, but it's a single.  Come back at me when the album/song are released.  It's a great song, Gaga doesn't have 1 song that "leaked" or was unreleased that sounds half as lead single worthy as this one.

And again with that "quite a while ago" 

yeah Gaga sung the chorus of Born This Way in the end of August 2010 and released it February 2011. 

Adele played Hello to Gaga in January and released it 10 months later :rip: 

HEARTHUNTER

This song is so amazing. I'd never get tired of it. Pls release it gags

TimisaMonster

Idk why but I've never cared for this song...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Brooke Candy

I hear a wolf's cry :toofunny:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived