đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney's "Make Me (Ooh) features G-Eazy

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

Nah I'm sorry but who?

Like Britney, manufactured or not, you're a legend, do better. Her label can do better.

dc8.jpg

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

KURUSHITOVSKA

So what can we expect? -_- 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Dawson

this guy.

the thing with a lot of these features is I fear the artists don't care about the songs integrity and just rent a rapper to get the exposure of the track higher. We know Gaga wouldn't resort to this so why is Britney. Just a bit of a shame if Eazy doesn't lend himself to the song naturally :( 

JamJams

Ugh when is this single being released!! there have been so many dates and no releases! :saladga:

bluffin with ur muffin

LUO YI
5 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Or the next day or ever...

Madonna - Waiting

@Prince Bananas

Madonna - Thief Of Hearts 

The night sky tells all

RockySayTalk

Bravo blatantly makes things up so I wouldn't trust this completely :awkney:

So I'm hoping this stays a rumour or it could get worse than Pretty Girls :neyde:

SlayedForTheGod
12 hours ago, PabloDaBlowfish said:

I'm so sick of this bitch. And we'd thought she's finally in charge over her own career. For ****'s sake she's been here for what? 17 ****ing years? Did she really just sit there and she was like 'Oh, my new single is missing something. Maybe I should add G-eazy's verse? That would be perfect!'
Femme Fatale 3.0 teas :grr:

ok how is this anything like Femme Fatale?? and as if that would be a bad thing. femme fatale was perfect.

Killa

That song name adding a rapper (not even well known, he has a song that's somehow a hit but i don't even remember. And his whole thing is so..).

Sadly, not promising.

ryanripley

i SWEAR on GOD if this is some Fancy sounding instrumental with some Jewels N Drugs rap verses that i can't understand unless i concentrate on during hardcore meditation then i. am. DONE.

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived