💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Britney Spears - 2016 BBMA performance on VEVO

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yes I do agree with that and thats why she shouldnt sing live.. I think you were complaining about her not singing live.

Complaining is negative in nature. I was just stating how the addition of her live vocals would make her more interesting and a better artist. I like her so of course I would want her to perform better.

retroglamx

Watching this was magical to me. She had such a great badass attitude like the old days and she did touch of my hand and breathe on me which are the best songs Britney has in her repertoire.

I even watched the onyx hotel tour again <3 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Poope MOnster

i loving it 

i m satisfy

it 70% from her oldself very improve

<<50 % in the past 10 years  

Angel Down

I really find it so funny that she's just moving her lips.. I mean I can't focus on anything else other than that :saladga:
And wtf guys... she's not even dancing well... Idk what you liked about the performance. :wtf:

djparky
12 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Why does it matter? if someone does not have a good voice and people are not interested in her voice and mostly her job is a dancer entertainer, why would she sing live if it will effect her performance? 

Because she's supposed to be able to sing?? Generally a requirement for the job...don't see how anyone can defend the miming

Psychedelic

Britney is an entertainer, and entertainment at its bestest is what she delivered! :applause:

Look at all haters seething because her "pathetic" miming is getting more attention and praise than their faves best vocals :diane:

12 hours ago, djparky said:

Because she's supposed to be able to sing?? Generally a requirement for the job...don't see how anyone can defend the miming

Her job is a dancer, she just creates music so she can dance to her own music. Britney is not a vocalist singer.

The Child

So much hate in here, if you hate her why did you click on this thread?

Let us enjoy this amazing performance in peace.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Magneto
On 26-5-2016 at 8:26 AM, Tom Hardy said:

I love Britney but I really wish she could just sing live. She's been in the business for decades, why has she suddenly lost the ability to sing live when older people like JLo could do both dancing and singing? JLo is not great in singing but at least she does sing.

Why do people still care about this? She has been lipsynching way longer than she has been singing live. People love Britney for her energy, performance and dancing. I actually love how unapolagetic she is about it, instead of using pre-recorded vocals. I'm looking at you Beyoncé

3XAjp1IB7Ewec.gif

Free my mind

AquaFire Witch

I thought she did amazing! She can dance better than any of the current pop-stars. She is such a great entertainer over-all. I was pleased. :)

Love it!! I was definitely entertained. I don't get why you guys bitch about whether she sings live or not to no end, it's not like your opinion matters to her at all :awkney:

it was a fun performance and I thought she danced well and put on a great show!! :woohoo:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

yASSsss

She was a bit uncomfortable in the beginning and during some part of the performance but overall it was amazing.

Her riding the Guitar was my favorite part.so fierce:giveup:Toxic was perfect from the start to the end,she was really feeling this song :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived