Zedd and Iggy Azalea

Fernster7

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

yes :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Jenniferella
2 hours ago, Mister Grande said:

She needs a feature. If not, her career is over.Ā TeamĀ is a good song, but it flopped. This collab will probably be amazing, but it will flop too. Leave your ego in favour of your career, iggz. Get a feature, even if it's Charlie XCX again...

Do you understand how frustrating it must be for an artist to be considered like that ? First, she's not all about commercial success, I guess her label is. She's a female white rapper ffs.Ā They did everything they could to shut her up and made her release singles that she clearly didn't like just because it's more radio friendly and basic. They even made her sing for Team's chorus just to see if it sticks with the public, I't sickening how they are trying to change her (just like every other mainstream girl).

I stand by her and I really hope she finds something that she likes and that sticks with her fans, even if she's less successful

Ā 

EDIT : Zedd sucks, go away.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

This is probably for her collab with Kesha. Zedd said that he'd love to produce for Kesha and Iggy also said that she's writing with her. Hopefully we'll get to hear it! :excited2:

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, DevilHeart said:

Do you understand how frustrating it must be for an artist to be considered like that ? First, she's not all about commercial success, I guess her label is. She's a female white rapper ffs.Ā They did everything they could to shut her up and made her release singles that she clearly didn't like just because it's more radio friendly and basic. They even made her sing for Team's chorus just to see if it sticks with the public, I't sickening how they are trying to change her (just like every other mainstream girl).

I stand by her and I really hope she finds something that she likes and that sticks with her fans, even if she's less successful

Ā 

EDIT : Zedd sucks, go away.

I agree 100% to what you're saying, but if she doesn't haveĀ minimal commercial success, i'm afraid she won't be able to release material that she truly likes.Ā 

I'm saying: release a feature as lead single, and then includeĀ herĀ material in the album.

Dominic

Hurry up and finish this collab then Iggz so you can put your album out. You ain't got time for selfiesĀ :koons:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived