Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga thinks Back to Black is great but....

PopThatArt

Fave Amy Album?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• Frank
    • Back to Black

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

What's your favorite Amy album? 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt

"I don't know, lemme check which one sold more." :giveup:

Go see A Star is Born

display name

I like FrankBlack to Black, though, is superior in my opinion. "Tears Dry on Their Own" is one song in particular that makes the album more favorable.

Arizona Sky

Back to Black is so much better. It's my all time favorite album along with The Fame Monster. Amy even enlisted Mark to produce 6/11 tracks. Gaga is taking notes :firega:

Bad Bromance

Back To Black is a masterpiece.  Enough said.    ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Miel

They're both great- I grew up with both, so that's a hard choice.

Both, and even Lioness, blew me away.

3 points in and ready for more

Papasquat

**** me pumps is my favorite, but Back to Black is one of the best albums of our time. I hope her music with Mark is more B2B, instead of uptown funk. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Warholian

In my opinion, Back to Black is one of the greatest albums of all time, but I like Frank. 

Orgasmic. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

HighlandHeart
22 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

"I don't know, lemme check which one sold more." :giveup:

Did someone actually say that? -___- Sigh. 

Hmmm, I dunno. I love both so much. Back to Black is great though there's no denying it. My mum used to play it in the car any time we drove anywhere and would say things to me like "You know, she wrote all these songs herself. Wrote them based on her true life experience." It was a formative experience in my musical education. :happy:

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Cheap thrills

Frank is amazing and she sounds much younger 

Bach to black is legendary

lioness is my favourite album :diane:

Bebe

Frank is really great, but the heartache and pain of Back to Black is incredible. It's so tragic but it's also so real and honest. She was at her songwriting prime and the way she sang was so emotive.

You Know I'm No Good is a great song, so is Back to Black and Tears Dry On Their Own as well as the entire album.

PopThatArt
10 hours ago, Vamp said:

I like FrankBlack to Black, though, is superior in my opinion. "Tears Dry on Their Own" is one song in particular that makes the album more favorable.

Salaam Remi is fantastic. Too bad Gaga chose Mark and not Salaam instead. I love Salaam's reggae style in music and other techniques he uses. 

Go see A Star is Born

YaaaasGaga

Amy Winehouse was my favourite artist way before she became mainstream (hate to be one of those people haha) but even though Frank is absolutely brilliant, Back To Black is easily her masterpiece; the album everyone will still talk about in 30, 40 years time

EDIT: Although, personally, this is my favourite song of hers. I know it's a cover, but her vocal ability on this is just pure genius.

Archived