Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs you'd like LG5 to be inspired by

Fernster7

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Which songs would you like Gaga to get inspiration from for LG5? 

For me it would be for the ballads and mid-tempo songs:

and this song in Spanish

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

These are some very good songs, hun!!  I wouldn't mind it one bit if Gaga got inspiration from any of these songs.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Seeka

dis. dis. dis. DIS.

Spoiler

ARTPOPisaChoice

The songs she's been covering/associating with lately 

Burning Down The House/I Want Your Love/Tear You Apart

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Music

i'm glad you mentioned Fire Meet Gasoline, huge songs like that and Chandelier seem perfect for Gaga!
they are personal, honest and relatable with catchy hooks and memorable phrases.

i'd be so happy if she did a 1000 Forms Of Fear type album this time around :giveup:

Hyperballad

Shakira-Si Te Vas 

4 Non Blondes-What's Up 

Shakira-Devocion 

Lady Gaga-Paparazzi 

Lady Gaga-Scheiße  

The Eurythmics-Sweet Dreams 

Do The Hustle (Idk who sings it) 

Fernster7
34 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

These are some very good songs, hun!!  I wouldn't mind it one bit if Gaga got inspiration from any of these songs.

Thank you, those are some of my favorite songs ever. And since she wants to show her talent with LG5 I believe they fit her, the instrumental of the song in spanish is beautiful and If Gaga makes something similar:giveup: 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7
34 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

The songs she's been covering/associating with lately 

Burning Down The House/I Want Your Love/Tear You Apart

Tear You Apart is amazing, I'd love Gaga to go on that route too.:firega:

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Thank you, those are some of my favorite songs ever. And since she wants to show her talent with LG5 I believe they fit her, the instrumental of the song in spanish is beautiful and If Gaga makes something similar:giveup: 

Agreed!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Fernster7
37 minutes ago, Seeka said:

dis. dis. dis. DIS.

Reveal hidden contents

The first song is truly nice, it reminds me of ARTPOP the song idkw. I'd love something like that too.

Fernster7
34 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Meghan Trainor - Me Too

jpZim.png

Fernster7
36 minutes ago, PaparazziLG5 said:

Shakira-Si Te Vas 

I can't believe I forgot to add this song to my list, it's one of my favorite songs ever since I was a little kid.:wub:

Seeka
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

The first song is truly nice, it reminds me of ARTPOP the song idkw. I'd love something like that too.

Really? It reminds me of Sexxx Dreams and how I kind of want a remix to sound like this~

Though, honestly, when you first hear the song, it's when this divine creature enters the room.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Arecia_Al-Rashia

Archived