💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

7 million til 700 million!

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Yas, that's right sistrens, the Bad Romance Music Video is only 7,000,000 views from being watched 700,000,000 times!

Give ha a watch, and share ha on your social medias :gaycat:

iqoniq.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

I still remember Bad Romance Friday when we were trying to get it to 400 million in 2011 :flutter:

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, Blackwillow said:

I have life unlike you. :diane:

What are you doing wasting it on GGD, then?

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Blackwillow

I check GGD only when I'm taking a sheit so it makes sense. :diane:

Andrew Warhola
Just now, Blackwillow said:

I check GGD only when I'm taking a sheit so it makes sense. :diane:

That would explain your posting habits

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

2020Covid19IsOurs

Omg! Take it to 1 billion too. Let's watch it till LG5 drops. :stalkga:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

JAMES1993
27 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Yas, that's right sistrens, the Bad Romance Music Video is only 7,000,000 views from being watched 700,000,000 times!

Give ha a watch, and share ha on your social medias :gaycat:

iqoniq.

It's so exciting to see Bad Romance, Poker Face and The Edge Of Glory rising every single day! I also see other songs Telephone ft. Beyonce', Applause, Born This Way and Judas are rising in views as well. Ive noticed Poker Face and Bad Romance have one million views every day. I can't wait till The Edge Of Glory is vevo certified it is so close! Idc for views and charts. But it's nice to see the general public missing Gaga and wanting her back. To see Gaga gain more views is great! With LG5  coming soon, I know she will achieve great  chart success, I know she doesn't care for charts and sales, I don't either. But itll happen, she will have another number one under the belt, and several more. I feel like LG5 will be her most successful album shes ever done. Some of yall might disagree and I dont care. I have always believed in Gaga and stood by everything she has done, and she has always came through 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Bad Bromance

Yaaasss!!!  Alright b!tches, this means we have to stream the f*ck out of the Bad Romance video on You Tube or Vevo so it can get certified ASAP!    :excited2:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

JAMES1993
Just now, Bad Bromance said:

Yaaasss!!!  Alright b!tches, this means we have to stream the f*ck out of the Bad Romance video on You Tube or Vevo so it can get certified ASAP!    :excited2:

I check her youtube everyday she is also so close to 7,000,000 subscriber's. Also stream bad romance, poker face and the edge of glory. Those are the main three videos being viewed alot every single day. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, JAMES1993 said:

I check her youtube everyday she is also so close to 7,000,000 subscriber's. Also stream bad romance, poker face and the edge of glory. Those are the main three videos being viewed alot every single day. 

Yep, those videos along with G.U.Y. and Applause deserve to be viewed over and over again.   ;)

JAMES1993
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

watch g.u.y. instead :stalkga:

I am still highly upset it isn't vevo certified, it is one of my favorites from ARTPOP and visually the video is one of her best shes ever done. Her going into her managements office and killing all of them, basically making the statement im in control of my ART my music, my career nobody will destory me. It's one of her best videos. I love it when she makes her videos into mini movies!  

JAMES1993
5 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Yep, those videos along with G.U.Y. and Applause deserve to be viewed over and over again.   ;)

Agree, Applause is my favorite song from her right now of course till LG5 is here lol

Bad Bromance
Just now, JAMES1993 said:

Agree, Applause is my favorite song from her right now of course till LG5 is here lol

What songs off the ARTPOP album do you like, hun?

Archived