Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Prince's death conspiracy

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

Andrew Warhola

I found this on tumblr. I honestly never listened to his music unless it was playing on the radio or anywhere else and I don't know anything about his career, so I can't really comment on this, plus I never take conspiracy theories seriously. But I figured I'd share it, nonetheless.

Spoiler

tumblr_o61n9ptrg11v81crto1_500.jpg

Spoiler

"I’m not believing he just died like that. What do ya’ll think. If you know half about what actually happened to michael jackson, and that Michael literally said they were going to Kill him, before he died, you’d know, never to take things face value. I’m just wondering, Prince said he was Enslaved To Warner Bros. And he JUST bought ownership of ALL his songs from them. Prince got ownership. Then Died. Michael, same. And Michael literally said he’d be killed, and so did his family.. What do you think?"

"—Prince was also ready to release a Tell All book after he had gotten all his music from the grips of Warner Brothers. He was a key money maker, ready to expose every thing in this book. His book, memoir, was going to be called “The Beautiful Ones”, he had finished 50 pages after announcing he started writing In March."

tumblr_o61n9ptrg11v81crto2_r1_500.jpg

Spoiler

"This was Prince’s last Instagram post. It has now been removed. Please, don’t let this post died. Please speak about. I don’t want this to keep happening, Michael Literally said he himself would be Murdered, ater gainign control of all his music as a Black man. Prince fought the same way michael did, and now."

tumblr_inline_o7fjhq2DJU1trik06_500.jpg

Link:

http://bionicwasok.tumblr.com/post/144929274396/fvlani-dmc-dmc-fieldnigga-fieldnigga

(If someone could corroborate though, that that was indeed Prince's last instagram post, that would be very interesting.)

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

TimisaMonster

Labels are Musical Pimps and act like A musical mafia...cross them and they can make a lot of stuff look like an accident...they have money...they have power...and they have influence on mass media

Look at Sony rn with Kesha...

I wouldn't be surprised there's some truth to this but we'll never know the true story...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kabexuela

This has crossed my mind and doesn't surprise me one bit.  Kesha and Michael are prime examples indeed. Call the conspiracy crazy but I see a pattern here. 

Gohan

Reminds of 2pac's death. That **** is scary as ****.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

KURUSHITOVSKA

Prince's old albums are now being sold at stores as if they were just released, talking about price. Just to know how companies make money from someone's death. Just 2 weeks after. I've seen many of his albums at 18,99€, same as Lemonade or Dangerous Woman in FNAC 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

PartySick

I've entertained the idea too. Michael's case seemed really fishy and it's my honest opinion that, at the very least, the doctor wanted him dead. Giving him surgical strength anesthetic, CPR on the bed, talking on the phone for something like an hour before he actually called for help...yeah, you can't convince me foul play wasn't involved somehow.

I know Michael had his issues and was a drug addict but I just can't believe he woke up out of a surgical coma and gave himself the fatal dose, especially not with everything else on top of that. There's a track that Katherine referenced at one point called "Opis None" that sounds weird and distorted until you play it backwards and you hear Michael screaming, a heart monitor slowing to a stop, and an ambulance...spooky stuff, mane :giveup:

Spoiler

Play "Threatened" (from Invincible) backwards and you hear Michael telling people to take care of the world and take care of his kids :ohno:

I honestly would not be the least bit surprised...I feel like someone's watching me now...

🖤

LUO YI

So sad about those labels. Maybe this is a reason why Madonna left Warner. It seems luke both labels are the worst, and I kinda agree with that.

The night sky tells all

Andrew Warhola
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I feel like someone's watching me now

Spoiler

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

LebaneseDude

Why can't people just let the dead rest :saladga: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Hide contents

'Cause Michael's on it :laughga: and it fits what I said :laughga: ha :laughga:

🖤

Sizzily

Wow, just like how the CIA killed JFK :udidnt:

I highly doubt this. They just can't accept that he died (and likely from an overdose). People die :saladga:

One Banned Boi

Bad Bromance

The evidence is there so it's possible it all may be a conspiracy theory.  That sh!t is scary as f*ck when you think about it.  Record labels really are the worst.   :ohno:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

lavenderblondee

Okay but we can't forget that Prince WAS having medical issues weeks/days before his death tho. Regardless of it being a health ailment, addiction or what not..

I don't know. People like to talk just to talk. I understand that shady things happen around people in the spotlight all the time but most times things don't have a rhyme or reason..they just happen. Death is imminent. Every time a celebrity dies there has to be talk. It's a money maker.

Chicka

I read a thing about conspiracy theories. All of them come up when things happen that scare us or that we want to understand, and coming to conclusions about conspiracies makes us feel like we're in control. Not saying there's no chance this is real, but before I get caught up in conspiracies I like to remember that. Sometimes things happen and there's no plot behind it.

Archived