Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 = Gaga's "Blackout?"

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

I do not mean it in terms of eras, but rather in terms of the the two albums. Britney's first four albums were considered her early work, while Blackout was considered her triumphant return to music, (Her fourth album came out in 2003, and Blackout came out in 2007.) as well as her most mature album. (I do not think Gaga's actions will mirror what Britney was doing at the time.) Similarly, we have waited for LG5 for a while, and Gaga is older now—this is the first album that she will release in her thirties. (Hopefully! 😆) After about four years, Britney was able to come back and work with the best of producers to write some of her most iconic songs for her fifth album: "Gimme More," "Piece of Me," and "Break the Ice." With the lineup that Gaga is working with, I bet you she is able to do the same. It's literally so exciting to think that we might not have heard Gaga's most iconic work yet! Now, this is just a similarity that I noticed. I don't believe the two are in any way connected; no conspiracy theories here! With that being said, does anyone else see the similarities between the two scenarios? 

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's more like Like a Prayer, the maturity.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Spock

Here for ha Freakshow

inb4 she shaves her head

who will love me when the night is over

The Child

You're saying **** honestly, In The Zone is a ****ing great album it's a masterpiece. Blackout is also a masterpiece. :worship2:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Savage
7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You're saying **** honestly, In Th Zone is a ****ing great album it's a masterpiece. Blackout is also a masterpiece. :worship2:

I didn't say it wasn't. "Toxic" is still her one of her most popular songs/music videos, and "Everytime" might be the song I respect the most by Britney. And as for Blackout, I just said LG5 would be a major success if it mirrored it. I have nothing but admiration for Britney as an icon of our generation. I used to perform "...Baby One More Time" from a high-chair. For that matter, I performed the entire Britney Spears: There's No Place Like Home concert special. No hate.

Anderson123

Hmm I still think In The Zone is the best Britney album out there. I respect any opinion about Blackout's being considered her best, and I can see why, but I just don't see it. It's a good album, catchy songs, nice sound, but not really that deep. I could compare Blackout to The Fame, being that both albums influenced some of the next pop albums released at the time.

I don't really want to get too much into this because Britney fans just cover their eyes and ears and don't listen to other people's opinions about what they believe in, but yeah. I don't think we could compare Britney and Gaga's albums because they're both very different artists with very different teams.

Anastasios
12 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You're saying **** honestly, In The Zone is a ****ing great album it's a masterpiece. Blackout is also a masterpiece. :worship2:

THANK U MISTER

THIIIIIIIIIIS!

crisTEAne

i don't know, but i really like your pristine style of writing. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Savage
1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

Hmm I still think In The Zone is the best Britney album out there. I respect any opinion about Blackout's being considered her best, and I can see why, but I just don't see it. It's a good album, catchy songs, nice sound, but not really that deep. I could compare Blackout to The Fame, being that both albums influenced some of the next pop albums released at the time.

I don't really want to get too much into this because Britney fans just cover their eyes and ears and don't listen to other people's opinions about what they believe in, but yeah. I don't think we could compare Britney and Gaga's albums because they're both very different artists with very different teams.

After doing further research, I am seeing that ITZ and Blackout are like her top two albums in terms of popularity. I will edit the original claim. (I was a HUGE fan of BOMT and OIDIA when they came out, but I will admit that I didn't really pay attention to Britney until Circus after that.)

LUO YI

I want her to serve Erotica iconic change (I'm talking about a different sound, bc LAP wasn't that new sound. Also about the visuals, obviously I don't want Gaga to give a SEX book)

The night sky tells all

KURUSHITOVSKA

I've always found Blackout a little overrated. I love Gimme More, POM and BTI, but idk I lile Femme Fatale more even though it's too edited

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Blue Jeans

More like her "Back to the Basics" I would say, she's even working with the same producer who worked on that album

Let's just hope she doesn't fade away like X-Tina did after with Bionic :neyde:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Savage
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I've always found Blackout a little overrated. I love Gimme More, POM and BTI, but idk I lile Femme Fatale more even though it's too edited

I always thought she was crazy during Blackout, (I was young,) but now, I understand. I agree with you, but I still see it as a HUGE success with the GP. I hope LG5 is the same in this way.

Savage
12 minutes ago, WastedYouth said:

THANK U MISTER

THIIIIIIIIIIS!

Read my edits.

Archived