Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tove Lo FINISHED recording her next album!!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2016/05/tove-lo-interview-new-album-billboard-music-awards-2016?utm_campaign=fuse&utm_source=facebook&campaign=scl%7Cfbk%7Cfsc&utm_medium=social

"I just finished recording my next album. I'm super happy with it. Once again, it's very personal—you know, you have your whole life to write your first record, but I had two years to write this one—so, everything I've been through, the arm-pinching, crazy new experiences. A lot of emotions."

She also says in the interview that it has a dark techno style blended with pop :excited2::excited2:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, thotiana said:

i'm so excited. QOTC was pop GOLD

So true.It went platinum recently. :applause: 

AlexanderLevi2

Yaaaaaas! Also, when will Lorde's return be? I feel like they are in the same vein :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

ALGAYDO

Some thu Tove :giveup:

QOTC was amazing, so I have very high expectations for her new record :woot:

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Yaaaaaas! Also, when will Lorde's return be? I feel like they are in the same vein :giveup:

Love Lorde too much :rip: 

Dominic

She's one of the best writers in the game. I'm ready for her to destroy me once again! 

I need dates! Now! :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Fiona Apple
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

She's one of the best writers in the game. I'm ready for her to destroy me once again! 

I need dates! Now! :giveup:

She says in the interview that she doesn't want to give a date yet because it changes all the time.But I am pretty sure that we will have the lead very soon :excited2:

pie-kun

Looking forward to it! Was a big fan of Queen of the Clouds and I've also enjoyed the songs/features she's released and/or written in between then and now. The demo she released for the new album was good too.

Dominic
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

She says in the interview that she doesn't want to give a date yet because it changes all the time.But I am pretty sure that we will have the lead very soon :excited2:

I think so too! I'd say maybe June? If she has finished the album it's only a matter of time.  :giveup: 

Did you like Influence?

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I think so too! I'd say maybe June? If she has finished the album it's only a matter of time.  :giveup: 

Did you like Influence?

Probably June :wub:

Yes I love it ,it's a really good song! I hope this album will have some songs about pain like her last one tho :hug:

Archived