Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Rob Fusari Talks About Gaga on Populove, Apologizes For Twitter Rants

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

Rob Fusari: The Man Everyone Loves To Hate Comes Clean

May 22, 2016 

The last time I logged in, and saw some of your feeds, there was some stuff on there that’s cringeworthy.

I apologize. I have a bit of a bipolar thing, that I deal with. And that doesn’t mean I have the right to say anything hurtful, or do anything hurtful. 

[...] I am willing, and I want, to close that chapter out in a positive way, if I am able to. It’s not like we have to walk away being best friends, or friends, for that matter. But, I think we can walk away from it and say, “It was a very creative productive time." There was no excuse for it.

[...] I’m sure you can imagine what goes on with the lawyers, the calls I get, the attorneys, and I get caught up in the moment. [...] I will go back. It should be deleted, I’m not proud of it. I’m not gonna stand behind it. And again, that’s on the record. I’m not gonna stand behind those statements. They shouldn’t be made…and whatever she is going through, with what’s happened in the past for her, if anything, I want to see her bring somebody to justice. Get the guy who those awful things happened with.

I read on Twitter, once or twice, you threatened to leak those unreleased songs.

Yeah, but I wouldn’t do that.

And who knows. Maybe someday she will have a change of heart, and want all that stuff put out there. “The Gaga Snippet Album” or something, where it’s like all these, a hundred verses, choruses, ideas that she had started… you never know.

Source: http://populove.net/rob-fusari-man-everyone-loves-hate-comes-clean/

What do you think? 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

"And who knows. Maybe someday she will have a change of heart, and want all that stuff put out there. “The Gaga Snippet Album” or something, where it’s like all these, a hundred verses, choruses, ideas that she had started… you never know"

I'd kill to have this album:diane:

Spoiler

not literally,ofcoz :diane: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Andrew Warhola
7 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

"I apologize. I have a bit of a bipolar thing, that I deal with."

So which one is it?

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Church

He goes back and forth so much, it's really unhealthy but at least he acknowledged it this time. I think he wants to like her & cherish their time together & the art they made, but is *sososo* venomously bitter & hateful about her success & ditching him underneath it all that it causes him to do these weird contradicting interviews & twittee rants. He should like...get therapy. He produced great songs for a great artist, he should be proud he was part of her evolution & just move on.

*we still have no clue who did those things to Gaga, but if it was him, that comment he made just shows the hate he feels towards her underneath it all. 

kiss kiss

The Surrealist

Such a hypocrite, he did not delete single retweet or tweet. I wish he would just not use Gaga's name anymore. 

ryanripley

the return of the soccor mom haired wannabe :neyde: when do we squash it?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived