💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Drugs and the Devastating Effect they had on Gaga

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

I was just watching this video of Gaga from the Born This Way Ball (during which we know she was suffering from depression and some drug problems). She openly cries at one point, and it is devastating to watch, as she knows she just couldn't hit the high notes at that point. Beginning from around 1:50, she goes for her climatic high note and then has to lower it because she can't hit it. Then she tries again at 2:08 which is almost a scream, and she cries, which could be because she hears that her voice is becomming weaker under the drugs, and it's painful to watch :( Through tears she then asks the audience 'Can you help me sing it?' because she knows they've heard her struggling

Do you think the drugs and smoking could have had an even bigger effect on her than we knew? This surely inspired the song Dope

We have no legal choice but to stan

Benji

She's struggling to sing it because she's upset. She changed up how she performed TEOG this night to pay respects to someone.

I think Tara was a junkie and an enabler.

She was hanging out with her a lot at the time. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TerrenceV2
5 minutes ago, Pop said:

I think Tara was a junkie and an enabler.

She was hanging out with her a lot at the time. 

I don't think it was Tara. I think Gaga was using drugs because she was going through Lüc's breakup and also the pressure of being the biggest celebrity in the world at that point. She suffers from chronic deppresion I believe too

playground love - josef salvat

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Brodinsky said:

I don't think it was Tara. I think Gaga was using drugs because she was going through Lüc's breakup and also the pressure of being the biggest celebrity in the world at that point. She suffers from chronic deppresion I believe too

i thought she had met taylor ny then since they met on the set of you and i :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD

Those are emotions not because she was drunk nor on a high :awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

malazam

weaker :awkney: (for that Night)

another shot before we kiss the other side

Didymus

Her voice was just fine during this song in so many other places, I don't think we can attribute this to drug use.

Dominic

She sounds fine to me. Never been a fan of disecting and discussing her mental health as we can't possibly know what she went through. Seems a little distasteful. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Helxig

Wasn't this one of her last shows before she had to cancel? I think she was struggling with a lot in her life at that point and it was the emotion that was blocking her. I think she was on the verge of tears a lot during this performance :S

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Luxe Ford

I don't know. None of my friends that I've lost to drugs haven been overly emotional about anything. It's us who are still alive that are riding this rollercoster.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Helxig

P.S. Off topic but OMG after all these years I only JUST noticed that when she makes the phone call at these shows the beeping of the phone is to the tune of "ra ra ah ah ah, roma roma ma"

check at 6:36

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Rolodex of Hate
52 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those are emotions not because she was drunk nor on a high :awkney:

Nah she definitely wasn't high, idek if she was taking drugs or anything, but I remember during this time how extensively we would point out that smoking caused her voice to weaken, and I feel like that's what she's realised at this moment

We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived