Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jorja Smith - Where Did I Go? (upcoming artist)

Poot

Featured Posts

Vodka

I'm really digging the track's vibe. The piano makes it sound transcendent, and the beats and percussion really compliments her smoke jazzy vocals. Future jazz.... :rockstar:

Spoiler

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed it. :hug:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

1 hour ago, kieron said:

I'm really digging the track's vibe. The piano makes it sound transcendent, and the beats and percussion really compliments her smoke jazzy vocals. Future jazz.... :rockstar:

Hide contents

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed it. :hug:

I'm happy there's even a response haha ;) She also has another song which might be worth checking out

Vodka
4 hours ago, Poot said:

I'm happy there's even a response haha ;) She also has another song which might be worth checking out

Sure! I think I've seen her under the iTunes Store's "New Artists" sub section. Hope she gets more recognition, her material has this ambient sound to it, and it's nice to listen to once in a while.

Her voice has a distinctive punch or twang to it too. I'm really liking her musical direction so far...
Would be open to listening to new material when she releases it.

Sounds like good stuff

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived