💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce' And Jay-Z's joint album is reportedly finished

yASSsss

Featured Posts

SISTERV
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

"they didn't want to follow up the obvious questions about Lemonade with interviews, but with another art piece."

Are you kidding? All they want is those Tidal subscribers. They first sold the "break up" and they will sell the "reconciliation"

It works though. And now the threat of Beyonce lays over Iggy, Ariana, Gaga, maybe even Katy. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

ehh

I feel like this will potentially distract from the larger image that Lemonade presented about black femininity and relating to relationships with black masculinity, but

get those sales I guess :awkney: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

nobody3089

Gaga should know by now that the longer she waits the higher the expectations will be for her to deliver amazing music. 

PaperIz

It's just to benefit tidal obviously but I'll love the beyonce parts. I hate jay z though

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

It works though. And now the threat of Beyonce lays over Iggy, Ariana, Gaga, maybe even Katy. 

They talk about making art but they are not selling art, all they try to sell is their couple issues. It's not about the music, it's about getting the public's attention from they own personal things that might even be not true but just made up for the promo. So sad. It's like making a cover of a magazine with "I BROKE UP WITH *********" and then the next week "I'M BACK WITH *********"

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, nobody3089 said:

Gaga should know by now that the longer she waits the higher the expectations will be for her to deliver amazing music. 

This. Unless she is waiting for a collab from Christ himself, how much more can the quality go up?

Beyonce about to have three critically panned albums in the time it's taking her one. 

DeanWinchester

Lemonade 2 will be released before LG5 :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Kool Aid #2017

:toofunny:

1 minute ago, Miel said:

Icedt Tea

Half & Half

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, Wenli said:

Half & Half

Kool Tea :poot:

Icedt Aids? 

The night sky tells all

Kim Kardashian

Oh henny! And people have the audacity to call the Kardashians fake. At least Kardashians' main thing is reality TV. This **** is messed up. The whole thing was obviously staged to gain popularity. Beyonce just fell so low in my eyes. "Releasing a sequel to LEMONADE" pft! And people act like she had this major breakthrough for being so public about the cheating thing. Money talks as always.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

nobody3089
41 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

This. Unless she is waiting for a collab from Christ himself, how much more can the quality go up?

Beyonce about to have three critically panned albums in the time it's taking her one. 

U shouldn't bring Beyonce into this, cause we all know she writes about 0.1 % of her songs nowadays.

Thomas P

I'm excited but I won't be able to hear it because u know that thing that Jay Z with the curved **** made that stupid ass site that goes by the name of tidal.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived