Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95
6 hours ago, August Blue said:

Yeah its not that she writes or creates  the sound or whatever.. So why not 

but she does

there was this making of upgrade when she was listening to the beat and writing in her notepad and another one were she's recording kitty kat and shes all like "no, too loud, let me sing this ways, etc"

but whatever

Princess Die

Not Nekci Menij coming to life. :emma:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

Stefani328

I loved Lemonade and I'm going to see her in concert on the 27th but I'm not buying this if they release a joint album.

Stefani328
12 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

gotta love the twinks in here getting all pressed just because their fav is sunbathing and riding horses to the grocery store to get some baguettes and paste while B released two albums in a row while being on tour and running a sportswear collection.

She's working on a new album. Why can't she enjoy herself while making new music?

:huh:

StrawberryBlond

This is what makes me wonder if the whole cheating rumours thing was a set up. I believed it initially but now I'm not so sure. Or it is true but exaggerated. I can't see why else they would be so willing to air their dirty laundry because doing that generally makes you appear unlikable. They used to be such a private couple. In the early days, Beyonce wouldn't even admit that she was dating Jay and their wedding day was kept private. Suddenly, after having Blue, there's not one detail of their lives that they won't put out for public consumption, even pulling up the old footage of their wedding day which was never released. They're selling out every part of themselves now and I wonder what the motivation is. Knowing they can make more money as a pair than solo? Knowing that being real gets you better public support? Just a desire to stay relevant and talked about? I'm all for making songs about your personal life but after a certain point, it becomes a bit too creepily obsessive and like your personal life is your bank. It's selling your soul stuff, there's nothing subtle about it.

Ferrer Zorola
18 hours ago, August Blue said:

Yeah its not that she writes or creates  the sound or whatever.. So why not 

sexy AND smart :gaycat:

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived