life

Gaga Sunbathing

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

Kabexuela
5 hours ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Glad she's having fun!

tumblr_inline_o7ayijlYg51roe0hu_500.gif

Now, ride your horse back to the studio and finish LG5.

tumblr_inline_o7aylfPpIO1roe0hu_500.gif

Jk. 

But, not really. 

Ha arms are so long.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luxe Ford

The Guy Bourdin gloss on those thighs! But a spray tan (in Taipei) is much safer. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Bradley

LG5,

ha reinvention as a sex symbol era? :diane:

I'm all about talent but I don't mind if she chooses to look conventionally beautiful at the same time. Talent and beauty can always coexist together.

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

LG5,

ha reinvention as a sex symbol era? :diane:

I'm all about talent but I don't mind if she chooses to look conventionally beautiful at the same time. Talent and beauty can always coexist together.

She always looked beautiful and I liked her unconventional beauty. You know, big nose, big teeth, a little overbite, but she looks so damn sexy with it. But then she went on doing these fillers. Now that she doesn't use them anymore, she looks like her old self every day a little bit more. :wub:

Bradley
50 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

She always looked beautiful and I liked her unconventional beauty. You know, big nose, big teeth, a little overbite, but she looks so damn sexy with it. But then she went on doing these fillers. Now that she doesn't use them anymore, she looks like her old self every day a little bit more. :wub:

I liked her old looks too. Each era had its own fashion and they were good in their own way, but if she chooses to look like Jennifer Lawrence or Britney Spears, I wouldn't oppose the idea at all.

GagaMyBlood95

Her body looks really good, and seriously guys you are all ****ed up if you think she needs to be in the studio 24/7, until the album is finished..

Like, she's been working on the album,she can have a day off, like she can have a ****ing YEAR off if she wants to, so shut the **** up and just be grateful that she is still making music for us, that she is in a good place, healthy and enjoying life..

Archived