💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry to Tour in 2017 For New Album She’s “Working On”

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

lucastecala
On 24/05/2016 at 3:57 PM, monketsharona said:

One more artist talking about new music and giving true infos on new things coming while some people say absolutely nothing. 

Quite frustrating sometimes. 

This is so unfair! We have plenty of information about Gaga's album! Way more than we have about Katy's. We have seen actual pictures and footage of her in studio. We know all of, or at least most of her team of producers, we have a good idea of what direction she is moving onto creatively speaking, we know the album is coming this year. Up until this interview we didn't even know for a fact that Katy Perry was even working on her new album. And, tbh, I'm quite pleased that Gaga is not spilling the tea about this record, that she is keeping people anxiously waiting in the dark, on the edge of her seats. She has overspoken about an unreleased album before and that didn't turn out very well. Look at all great female albuns since last year: Lemonade, 25, they were all surprise albuns. And we had no idea what to expect from them whatsoever. I think Gaga is being smart by holding her tongue and I hope she continues to do so. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keith ink
1 hour ago, Nono said:

It isnt but neither is kissinggagasassdaily.com :tea:

It is a Gaga ass kissing site so I dont get your logic 

Phlop

Gaga better surprise release, because Katy is clearly waiting for Gaga to announce something like in 2013

BYE

Nono
1 hour ago, keith ink said:

It is a Gaga ass kissing site so I dont get your logic 

Maybe it is for you but some of us here arent so delusional sweetie

holy scheisse

I need LG5 to come out first so we can see what elements of it katherine decides to incorporate into her own artistic vision:lana:

venusfly
49 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Seems like TOURS are the main focus now for artists. Internet killed the album sales.

Tours were always the main focus for artists since always, even before streaming the artists didn't get much money from sales because labels were notorious for never paying out.

Tours have always been the big moneymakers.

2 minutes ago, LG said:

Tours were always the main focus for artists since always, even before streaming the artists didn't get much money from sales because labels were notorious for never paying out.

Tours have always been the big moneymakers.

Υep sure but since the album sales have been destroyed I guess Tours is now their only focus.

Archived