💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé's FORMATION Tour is just slaying so hard.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Computer
7 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Okay, shadiness aside you do kinda have a point. 

I saw Beyonce last night and had a GREAT time- she sounded amazing, looked fabulous, and there was some cool stuff going on with the stage. 

That being said, the tickets were indeed HELLA expensive and a lot of the outfits and actual stage performing was relatively...simplistic? The cool stuff she had was heeeeellla ****ing cool, but it was somewhat few and far between the typical singing with a group of dancers and not much else. 

This isn't me trying to diss Bey or say it wasn't a good show- she did very well and the show was very enjoyable- but as far as stage-happenings goes it was pretty repetitive. 

Ahh you were there last night

What was it like during the evacuation before the show?  Were you all just in the hallways of TCF?  I've never actually been to anything there before.

I just know KDWB was talking about it on my way into work and how amazing she was.

My friend had a chance to go for $45 but he didn't cause he thought for sure it was going to be canceled :smh:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

Ahh you were there last night

What was it like during the evacuation before the show?  Were you all just in the hallways of TCF?  I've never actually been to anything there before.

I just know KDWB was talking about it on my way into work and how amazing she was.

My friend had a chance to go for $45 but he didn't cause he thought for sure it was going to be canceled :smh:

We were in one of the back hallways of the upper level, other people were in the concourse. Apparently they were also putting people in the arenas across the street, but I don't know how that played out. 

It sucked, but it also made the night way more memorable and exciting so I ain't even mad. ;) But we were in those safe areas for a good 45min, or so it seemed, until they gave the all-clear to come back to the stands. People got back to their seats much faster than I expected! 

It was my first time in the stadium! The sound quality was actually really, really good. I think it sounded better than some of the shows I've seen at Target arena and Xcel. 

Computer
Just now, Kayla said:

We were in one of the back hallways of the upper level, other people were in the concourse. Apparently they were also putting people in the arenas across the street, but I don't know how that played out. 

It sucked, but it also made the night way more memorable and exciting so I ain't even mad. ;) But we were in those safe areas for a good 45min, or so it seemed, until they gave the all-clear to come back to the stands. People got back to their seats much faster than I expected! 

It was my first time in the stadium! The sound quality was actually really, really good. I think it sounded better than some of the shows I've seen at Target arena and Xcel. 

I don't know for some reason I always forget about TCF or I think of it as smaller than the other arenas because it's a school stadium but obviously it's very big.  I can't really imagine Gaga doing outdoors when she comes here, something about the whole darkness and monster thing makes me like being in a place like Xcel or something.

Just quite jealous that you were there :giveup:

And it was official Beyonce day here!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, venusian said:

is this supposed to be a drag

I would never drag an artist :gaycat:

Haroon

If her average gross stays relatively consistent then she'll be hitting the $250m+ mark :omg: I wonder if they'll a leg for Asia and Oceania :huh: 

GloZell Green

I've calculated it to gross over $274 million if it continues with the average gross or higher :rip: touring force. I saw someone mention the Sticky and Sweet Tour, if she adds the same amount of dates as it it will probably gross over $475 million, which would be a new record :giveup: do it bey

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Sexxx
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If her average gross stays relatively consistent then she'll be hitting the $250m+ mark :omg: I wonder if they'll a leg for Asia and Oceania :huh: 

Don't think she's toured Asia since 2009 :emma:

Now would be a good time for her to do it if she's looking for a massive total

HauntingHollow
21 hours ago, Kayla said:

Okay, shadiness aside you do kinda have a point. 

I saw Beyonce last night and had a GREAT time- she sounded amazing, looked fabulous, and there was some cool stuff going on with the stage. 

That being said, the tickets were indeed HELLA expensive and a lot of the outfits and actual stage performing was relatively...simplistic? The cool stuff she had was heeeeellla ****ing cool, but it was somewhat few and far between the typical singing with a group of dancers and not much else. 

This isn't me trying to diss Bey or say it wasn't a good show- she did very well and the show was very enjoyable- but as far as stage-happenings goes it was pretty repetitive. 

That is what i mean, she is an incredible performer and very talented artist but she is doing the same thing all over again and for a ton of money, she should at least have lower prices, she has sh*tton of money anyway, but i guess grammies are expensive :derpga: 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

christinahoney

I wouldn't go if I got the tickets for free

I saw her tour 8 years ago and it's been exactly the same since then.

boring.

gagaisitalian
On 5/24/2016 at 2:16 PM, Moncher said:

so over-priced tickets for repetitive shows are the thing now, k :neyde:

I've been to five Beyonce shows and the Formation Tour is nothing like the previous ones.

I speak from experience, and you are speaking from delusion.

Duella Dvil
On 5/24/2016 at 0:16 PM, Moncher said:

so over-priced tickets for repetitive shows are the thing now, k :neyde:

She literally changes the setlist every night :awkney:

Please take several seats and stay panini pressed 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil
3 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

giphy.gif

That GIF i love it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ryanripley

well duh, slap the name beyonce on anything and it'll sell, the GP will eat her up like it's life support :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived