💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie Minogue '94 set for expanded reissue

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Throughout 1993 and 1994, a then-25-year-old Kylie Minogue recorded material for her fifth studio album with a virtual who’s who of early ’90s dance-pop luminaries: Brothers In Rhythm, Saint Etienne, M People, Pet Shop Boys, onetime Dead Or Alive members Mike Percy and Timothy Lever, Jimmy Harry, Farley & Heller and the Rapino Brothers. It was Kylie’s first album done outside of the London-based Stock Aitken Waterman hit factory, and a lot was riding on the Australian singer’s ability to prove she could establish herself with a new team of writers and producers.

By the time Kylie Minogue was released in the fall of 1994, a chunk of material had been scrapped, including songs written with Saint Etienne’s Bob Stanley and Pete Wiggs, as well as nearly two handfuls of tracks the Rapino Brothers worked on.

US-based label Vibe On has now announced plans for a two-disc reissue of the album that promises “an amazing set of rare and previously unreleased bonus tracks.” So far, no further information has been given. This follows last year’s extremely goodies-packed Cherry Red Records reissues of Minogue’s four PWL albums.

http://www.idolator.com/7634609/kylie-minogues-self-titled-1994-album-sexpanded-re-release-reissue

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my fave album of hers

FMB1OMv.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Serendipity

I wanted a 97' reissue too :grr: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Psychedelic

It's great being a Kylie fam, she never ceases to please us! :lana: 

HOPEFULLY THIS MEANS A IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS vinyl REISSUE!

feel the fever

Spock
1 hour ago, froot said:

HOPEFULLY THIS MEANS A IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS vinyl REISSUE!

I thought the reissue was already set for release? :duck:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived