💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Mariah making new music!

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

gettyimages-531736604.jpg?itok=VDhmv-b-

The pop singer has signed a three-movie deal with Hallmark, the network announced Monday. For each movie — the first of which is set to premiere during 2017’s “Countdown to Valentine’s Day” slate — Carey will develop, executive-produce, direct, costar, and pen an original song.

“We are honored to continue our collaboration with the multi-talented Mariah Carey,” Crown Media Family Networks EVP of Programming Michelle Vicary said in a statement. “It’s rare to work with a talent who can produce, direct, star and also compose original music for a project, and we know she will deliver for our viewers once again.”

Carey and Hallmark teamed up last holiday season for A Christmas Melody, which Carey directed and costarred in. She also hosted Mariah Carey’s Merriest Christmas; the musical revue is the most-viewed show in Hallmark history.

X

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity
Just now, Chic said:

I can't help but think Ariana is consistently on her mind

Why? :rip: 

PopThatArt
9 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

gettyimages-531736604.jpg?itok=VDhmv-b-

The pop singer has signed a three-movie deal with Hallmark, the network announced Monday. For each movie — the first of which is set to premiere during 2017’s “Countdown to Valentine’s Day” slate — Carey will develop, executive-produce, direct, costar, and pen an original song.

“We are honored to continue our collaboration with the multi-talented Mariah Carey,” Crown Media Family Networks EVP of Programming Michelle Vicary said in a statement. “It’s rare to work with a talent who can produce, direct, star and also compose original music for a project, and we know she will deliver for our viewers once again.”

Carey and Hallmark teamed up last holiday season for A Christmas Melody, which Carey directed and costarred in. She also hosted Mariah Carey’s Merriest Christmas; the musical revue is the most-viewed show in Hallmark history.

X

Geez. Stop the presses! And now she's "pop" too? Okay.

Go see A Star is Born

Serendipity
Just now, PopThatArt said:

Geez. Stop the presses! And now she's "pop" too? Okay.

Rainbow and E=MC2 are pop tho.

Chic
10 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

Why? :rip: 

The lack of acknowledgement and shade is palpable. She's dealt with contemporary comparisons much differently in the past, now with one so overt I'd imagine she recognizes it at a far more constant rate. You know how you yell when you're angry, and progressively get louder the angrier you are, but soon you're so angry you can't even yell? Same sort of line, but disregarding anger. I feel like Mariah runs on a progression then drop off basis, and so I feel like her way of throwing the biggest shade is nearly entirely ignoring her existence.

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Chic said:

The lack of acknowledgement and shade is palpable. She's dealt with contemporary comparisons much differently in the past, now with one so overt I'd imagine she recognizes it at a far more constant rate.

How is Ariana her contemporary? :rip: 

I'm pretty sure @Noahhh has more information regarding this matter considering he stans both:rip: 

Duella Dvil

Okay, but do we really wanna talk about MC Holiday Season exclusives when this week, 4 people have talked LG5?

Mark

RedOne

BloodPop

Nile

BONUS. 

That guy who HEARD AN LG5 TRACK

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Serendipity
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Okay, but do we really wanna talk about MC Holiday Season exclusives when this week, 4 people have talked LG5?

Maybe not you, but some people certainly want too, tyvm.

Katsuki Bakugo

Can't wait to hear the beginning of her belting out a note which gets faded out at the end of the songs for the 5th album!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Mujinkyaku

I enjoyed Elusive Chanteuse. She has a really solid body of work tbh.

I'd be here for a new album.

Dangerous Man

Seems that Dangerous Woman has her SHOOK. 

Spoiler

JK, don't kill me lambs.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Killa
19 minutes ago, Mujinkyaku said:

I enjoyed Elusive Chanteuse. She has a really solid body of work tbh.

I'd be here for a new album.

That album was much consistent. If she goes disco funk ala Gaga, as she seems to tease with her new tour, "meteorite" was a great way to show she would rock this. I loved when "Make it Look Good" played when i worked at Ikea. The album has many classics

ItsTommyBitch

If its good, I'm okay with it :emma: I truly love Mariah Carey and support anything she does still.

My mom was a huge Mariah Carey stan, often traveling to see her perform wherever she went that was nearby; she lived in Chicago and went by train everywhere :giveup: So I've kind of been raised on Mariah :emma: I only fully appreciated it recently, but...

Even if her voice isnt what it used to be, I've heard/seen that her voice is regaining some of its strength from videos and those who've attended her recent tour dates. I hope its true, she truly in my mind has one of the best voices ever :giveup: Ari is a good singer, but she could learn a bit more about how to emote with her belting (shes gotten better on Dangerous Woman) and how to truly have an iconic final chorus in a song that really drives it home.

Every Mariah song that has an octave jump for the final chorus, i swear. They move me to tears :giveup: The GOSPEL this woman is capable. Fly Like A Bird :flutter:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Dangerous Man said:

Seems that Dangerous Woman has her SHOOK. 

Hide contents

JK, don't kill me lambs.

Spooked lamb children couldn't come for a real queen even if they tried! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived