Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - Into You

Bloody

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I loved it mostly :flutter: She looked absolutely fantastic, for a while I thought this whole video would be ponytail less but then there was a cutely styled version of it, which I was okay with, then the 3rd setting with her as a guarded person with Don Benjamin was the clearly smitten bodyguard was kind of unnecessary. In the editing process I would've removed it, just from a like, story telling perspective. It's not nearly fleshed out enough to be interesting, w here as the scenes of her solo singing in the desert looking fab and them being overly cute/sexual with each other are very much fleshed out.

That's my only gripe. I was honestly kind of hoping for intense choreo and dance scenes, but now Im glad that there weren't any. Slay @ ha stylist finally fully fleshing out her eyebrows though! :applause:

Mess @ her and the damn half-off half-on jackets though, first it was the ponytail and next its gonna be "This bitch can't keep a jacket on to save her life" :air: (I'm totally kidding btw :rip: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody
Just now, Mister Grande said:

Nothing, i was just pointing my opinion :saladga: i'm a stan, but i'm not blind. The storyline is really cheap, and the visuals are really similar to another videos. And in my mediocre opinion, the vid doesn't fit the song. I mean, the song is just too good for this. 

Well of course they could have done more, I believe that too. But given the fact that DW which was trully cheap, this one which is also low budget from what we can see it's an improvement They don't spend to many coins on her mvs. :giveup: 

ItsTommyBitch

I'm still waiting for her team to make a MV that has a coherent storyline, this one almost had one but the order seems wrong with the bodyguard-princess thing, which should've introduced the video in the first place. In that regards, I still see Break Free as her best video #SorryBoutIt

Also, now that I think about it, even juts a few dance scenes or something might've helped, the video's speed and editing very much matched the verses and pre-chorus, but the chorus parts felt a bit subpar and didn't match the atmosphere as much. 

If Ari wants to be seen as an A-lister Popstar, shes gonna have to fire whoever is responsible for her videos and give us something with some SUBSTANCE :crossed:  Like, even damn Iggy Azalea has better videos (though to be fair, Iggy's videos have more visual and cinematic appeal than almost all of our faves :rip: ) Maybe its a budget thing, idk, but they can do better and have done better. It's not about the songs or their lyrics or topics, its about vision and effort and creativity, simple as that :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

DrewStevens

Queen of having affairs with her employees.

It's a nice music video. The song could work with any kind of video tho. 

Chinosky

I enjoyed it but nothing really surprising. It definitely has that We Found Love feel.

I also loved the kind of cheesy idea of how Big Sean was represented lol.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

FRANK1991

the only annoying part was the product placement of whatever that drink was

but yesssss great song

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

thetranmonster

She makes it so effortless. Easily one of the top videos she's done along with Focus & Love Me Harder. Was expecting some more intense, explosive scenes with how loud the song is, but I'm not sure if Ariana can pull off sexy yet. Hannah Lux Davis is a great director for her

Born A Monster

joemayzzin

i was expecting kind of a different vibe for this song but regardless i love it and she looks flawless :wub:

Dangerous Man

Princess of pop came through, I'm so proud of her. :giveup: 

Was expecting a choreography but i don't mind this kind of video at all, hope it smashes. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Illuminati

It's awesome, I may have expected more but I love it. But where's Dangerous woman visual 2? :flop: I get that the single sorta flopped but she could have then just released another single like into you and called it "visual 2" to make it seem like it was supposed to be that way the whole time rather than keep it messy

edit: oh dw video was renamed so it wouldnt feature the visual part :flop: idk if that makes it better or even more messy

SISTERV

She looks ****ing amazing. Like.....she doesn't look like a child when she just let's her hair down (no pun intended). Very Lana vibes, but that's fine, it was done well. I agree the storyline could have been fleshed out more, but it's such a bop I don't care. Still is the song that made me an Ari stan tbh

migamiga

It's like "What Do You Mean" meets "WeFound Love". But she looks hot though

Archived