💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Suggest Me TV Series

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

Modern Family for comedy and Game of thrones for drama. If you're a fan of "teen" shows Pretty Little Liars and everything MTV does. These are my guilty pleasures.:emma:If you like to try something different try Downton Abbey, it's a period drama. From the new shows last year I watched Superstore and I really liked it, it's a comedy with America Ferrera from Ugly Betty, oh you should watch that one too if you haven't, it's old but it's so good. Parks and Recreation is a great comedy too. If you're into the superhero stuff watch CW's Arrow and The Flash. Empire is a great show about the music industry, I kind of lost interest this season(I'll probably binge watch it when it over) but people love it.

• 2 weeks later...
poison girl

Peaky Blinders <3

A lot of celebrities love this show, it has amazing music, if u like rock. Acting is superb. David Bowie was a big fan. Among others are Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Steven Spilberg, Tom Cruise, Stephen King... Everyone should check it out.

Cillian is an angel. <3

On 23.5.2016. at 1:05 AM, teo said:

If you're into the superhero stuff watch CW's Arrow and The Flash. 

Agreed. I am watching both, they are great. But I'am into superheroes, who knows if I'd like it otherwise.

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

19 hours ago, poison girl said:

Peaky Blinders <3

A lot of celebrities love this show, it has amazing music, if u like rock. Acting is superb. David Bowie was a big fan. Among others are Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Steven Spilberg, Tom Cruise, Stephen King... Everyone should check it out.

Cillian is an angel. <3

Agreed. I am watching both, they are great. But I'am into superheroes, who knows if I'd like it otherwise.

lol yeah I like them too. But I think these two shows will be nice to a casual viewer even if he's not a fan of the genre. Btw thanks for this suggestion I'll definitely check this show!

malikxgypsy
On May 23, 2016 at 2:17 AM, LoveOfGaga said:

Should i start Game Of Thrones?

Fixed :)

Archived