Worst Pokemon Generation?

Prismatic

Worst Pokemon Generation?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Pokemon Generation?

Featured Posts

T3ARS
Just now, Prismatic said:

How? We don't know much about the sun/moon aspect yet.

4eo7KaF.gif

I don't know about you, but 

After a long night (Moon) of hooking, trade didn't like the session and gutted me and put me in the fire (Sun), but I didn't die; I crystallized and became a Glamazon who's ready for the runway. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
1 minute ago, VenusBlackStar said:

I voted Gen 5, though I can't fairly judge Gen 6 cuz I still haven't gotten to it :emma:

I played White version all the way through and while I don't hate that Gen it's my least favorite. I'm having much more fun with my Pearl version, turning everyone's cherry out with my Empoleon and Mismagius. :gaycat:

And as one of us who has lived through the ENTIRE Pokemon franchise, of course nothing touches Gen 1

I'm sorry but as a person who started with the first generation (though I started with Yellow and not red/blue/green so my experience may be different since yellow is based on the anime) I will fully admit I like gen 6 more than gen 1.

And 3 and 1 and 2 are all on equal grounds in someway for me.

bionic
Just now, Seeka said:

I'm sorry but as a person who started with the first generation (though I started with Yellow and not red/blue/green so my experience may be different since yellow is based on the anime) I will fully admit I like gen 6 more than gen 1.

Playing the RBG on the 3DS eShop and the games aren't much different than Yellow... And are quiet awful #nostalgia

HGSS prove that Gen 2 >>> 

And the upcoming Gen 4 remakes will prove that Gen 4 >>>>

buy bionic

15 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Title.

For me it's 5th Flop:

- Ugly starters/reductive too

- Ugly new Mons

- Ugly graphics for the game and boring sequel. 

What about you guys?

Samurott looks coolest out of the 3 but its pure type and how useless it was competitively was really disappointing.

And for Serperior and Emboar, I can sum up my reactions towards them with :sick:

The grass's evolution line looks the same, it looks like they were to lazy to design the final evo, so they drew on some swirls on its body which make it even messier. The fire/fighting starter, again for 3 times in a row, is disgusting.

It seems like they didn't put enough effort on the starters and focus on more of how to change things on the sequels which are B2&W2.

Let me list the Pokemon from that gen that I thoroughly despise, mostly design-wise:

Servine (longer Snivy with legs)

Serperior (longer longer Snivy with no legs)

Pignite (omg a fire/fighter starter again....how surprising!)

Emboar (Ugly-as belly pattern, and lemme tell you something.....it's fire/fighting!!)

Simisear (ugly as)

Simipour (pour sis looks ugly af)

and all of their three pre-evos are unnecessary

Roggenrola (A pebble with legs and a bad pun)

Swoobat (wtf is that thing?!?)

Excadrill (the metal things look so out of place)

Audino (fake chansey)

Timburr

Gurdurr

Conkeldurr (everything about these 3 is wrong)

Tympole

Palpitoad

Seismitoad (another rip-off from other gen/Polis' wannabe)

Throh (:wtf:)

Sawk (:wtf:)

Basculin (useless piranha)

Maractus (another useless pokemon, but a cactus this time)

Crustle (ewwwwwww)

Scraggy

Scrafty (ugly-as exhibitionists)

Tirtouga

Carracosta (Blastoise wannabe)

Trubbish

Garbodor (garbage, lit.)

Vanillite (Don't like it)

Vanillish (Don't love it)

Vanilluxe (Not gonna have it!)

Frillish

Jellicent (another rip-offs)

Alamamomomola (Luvdisc II)

Klink

Klang

Klinklang (The most disgusting pokemon I've ever seen. It's just a bunch of gears grinding each other. The designs are just NO)

Stunfisk (why does this thing exist?)

The 4 fighting legendaries. they look so weird like they were drawn from someone who tried to create a pokemon for the first time.

And the 3 weather legendaries or w/e they are called.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

VenusBlackStar
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Nothing wrong with that! My first was Blue version, and yeah Yellow is slightly different than Red and Blue.

Liking Gen 6 better is your opinion and I respect that! :happy:

calmar

Gen 4 and 5, about equally. Gen 5 had the best story so far though - they finally subliminally answered PETA.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Seeka
Just now, bionic said:

Playing the RBG on the 3DS eShop and the games aren't much different than Yellow... And are quiet awful #nostalgia

HGSS prove that Gen 2 >>> 

And the upcoming Gen 4 remakes will prove that Gen 4 >>>>

Never played the original red, blue, and green so I can't comment. And saying that to most of the older generation of gamers will get your ass killed.

Like how you totally ignored the R&S remakes, which added the most amazing overworld transportation. Don't even need to know fly for the last part of the game.

River

Gen 5 had the best legendaries.. Zekrom is like one of the hot BDSM gay pokemon ever.

I had a crush on him for a long time.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JaneTheC
Just now, River said:

Gen 5 had the best legendaries.. Zekrom is like one of the hot BDSM gay pokemon ever.

I had a crush on him for a long time.

RBp3uIw.gif

bionic
16 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Never played the original red, blue, and green so I can't comment. And saying that to most of the older generation of gamers will get your ass killed.

Like how you totally ignored the R&S remakes, which added the most amazing overworld transportation. Don't even need to know fly for the last part of the game.

I've never really enjoyed the Hoenn region but I recognise that it's better than Gen 5 :shrug:

buy bionic

Raikou

If you don't like Gen 3 then it's basically like saying you aren't #TeamRowlet and we can't be friends.

Benji

Generation 5 had one of the best stories, if not the best story for a standard Pokemon game but the Pokemon were so f*cking ugly that it actually made me stop playing. Playing White for the first time was awful because I literally didn't want to build a team with hardly any of those minging things.

lady_gaga_on_the_conversation_by_samfiss

Archived