game

Worst Pokemon Generation?

Prismatic

Worst Pokemon Generation?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Pokemon Generation?

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, calmar said:

Gen 4 and 5, about equally. Gen 5 had the best story so far though - they finally subliminally answered PETA.

HOW FÜCKING DARE YOU!!???

Gen 4 is, along with gen 1&2, as one of the best gens.

It has the best starter of them all: Empoleon. And it also is the only godly Water/Steel pokemon so far.

Many God-tier designs; Empoleon, Luxray, Vespiquen, Mismagius, Garchomp, Glaceon, Gliscor, Gallade, Lucario,  Weavile, Froslass, Giratina, Cresselia, Arceus, etc. etc.

It has the best champion of all time: Cynthia.

The storyline is good, too. And you still have some cool stuff to do after becoming the Champion.

The underground is one of the best features. You can dig up a lot of cool stuff; fossils, evolutionary stones, etc.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morbid

Lots of Gen 5 hate, but what else is new? :gaycat:

It's actually my favorite generation. I was not feeling Generation 4 because it relied too much on past Pokes, the characters (except for the bae, Cynthia) were boring, and the new Pokemon were not my favorite.

Generation 5 actually did something new with it's story. The gym leaders were not one dimensional characters and were all actually involved in the story. So many interesting characters aside from them, like N. Some of my favorite Pokemon appear in this game (Mienshao, Chandelure, Accelgor, Hydreigon, Druddigon, etc.) The legendaries are cool. The region could have been better, but it was refreshing to start on a blank page after four generations of the same old, same old.

Then, for Generation 6, they added a flashy new paint job (not that it wasn't awesome, cause it was), but cut back on everything else and took a step back.

Hopefully Generation 7 improves on what Generation 6 did right and add to what it was missing.

calmar
3 hours ago, 420 said:

HOW FÜCKING DARE YOU!!???

Gen 4 is, along with gen 1&2, as one of the best gens.

It has the best starter of them all: Empoleon. And it also is the only godly Water/Steel pokemon so far.

Many God-tier designs; Empoleon, Luxray, Vespiquen, Mismagius, Garchomp, Glaceon, Gliscor, Gallade, Lucario,  Weavile, Froslass, Giratina, Cresselia, Arceus, etc. etc.

It has the best champion of all time: Cynthia.

The storyline is good, too. And you still have some cool stuff to do after becoming the Champion.

The underground is one of the best features. You can dig up a lot of cool stuff; fossils, evolutionary stones, etc.

There's no arguing taste. :madge: I just don't like playing Gen 4, or the graphics. Garchomp is OP AF anyway, they literally needed to invent Godémon, and they screwed up my childhood with the physical-special split part II. 

Was I addicted to the underground at one point? Yes. Did I learn how to play Cynthia's before battle theme on the piano because I liked it so much? Yes. Does that save the gen in my eyes? No. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Prismatic
4 hours ago, Redstreak said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Gen 3 followed by gen 1

How are we friends again?

4eo7KaF.gif

Spoiler

I would put you on ignore for doing God 3 bad, but since you stan for Steven Universe/We The Bears & Junjo Romantic, I'll forget about that. 

@420 That drag though. Yasss mama. 

4eo7KaF.gif

And wow, look at gen 2 and gen 6. Talent won.

And now look at gen 5, a kii, a cackle. Numbers don't lie.

4eo7KaF.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Redstreak
Just now, Prismatic said:

How are we friends again?

4eo7KaF.gif

Hide contents

I would put you on ignore for doing God 3 bad, but since you stan for Steven Universe/We The Bears & Junjo Romantic, I'll forget about that. 

Gen 3 was boring, it's literal only saving grace was the Battle Frontier and that was removed in the remakes.

Also "We The Bears"

Fake fan

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Gen 3 was boring, it's literal only saving grace was the Battle Frontier and that was removed in the remakes.

Also "We The Bears"

Fake fan

But the designs, the island is wonderful and the Littleroot town music :giveup: 

Welp. But you know what I'm talking about

4eo7KaF.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

LebaneseDude

All of them except 1.

giphy.gif

JK never actually played the others. I have a sentimental attachment to the first generation.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

ModernEcstasy

I voted gen 5, even though it contains King Oshawott. One of my favourites. 

Looking back now, Gens 1 & 2 were equally untouchable. They will never be beaten. 

RAMROD

Relatively? Gen 4th and 5th.

Meanwhile story is decent, but the design are lacking for 5th.

In Pokemon fanbase, I believe Unova is hated the most so far lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 2 weeks later...
TheOriginalOne

Gen 5. Theres just very few appealing things bout it. Where as Gen 4 is the best imo.

Archived