other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy
9 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Meanwhile,Nick Jonas :applause: 

CjKznFWVEAEgE4K.jpg

This is a revolution, this is a movement blablabla. Always these people with their movements. Just do your thing without putting it in the public eye. Sorry :S

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola
5 minutes ago, Poot said:

Justin is finally realizing how annoying his teen girl fanbase is, I think. I doubt he feels connected with them tbh. They're all typical fangirls. Seriously I wouldn't blame him. 

tumblr_mumrss16LD1s8loaoo2_400.gif

Well, he really made sure to show some love when it was promo time :)

Wanna be a douche, then go ahead be a douche. I completely understand him, he hates the fame and I wouldn't want to trade places with him for a second. But don't go around profiting off of impressionable teens and their parents' credit cards and then turn your back on them once you've milked the cow dry :shrug:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

yASSsss
Just now, HighwayFantasy said:

This is a revolution, this is a movement blablabla. Always these people with their movements. Just do your thing without putting it in the public eye. Sorry :S

shh,He stans for Gaga.We gotta support him :stalkga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

HighwayFantasy
Just now, yASSsss said:

shh,He stans for Gaga.We gotta support him :stalkga:

hahah ok ok i will shut my mouth :P

yASSsss
Just now, HighwayFantasy said:

hahah ok ok i will shut my mouth :P

how nice of you :diane: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Wanna be a douche, then go ahead be a douche. I completely understand him, he hates the fame and I wouldn't want to trade places with him for a second. But don't go around profiting off of impressionable teens and their parents' credit cards and then turn your back on them once you've milked the cow dry :shrug:

lol that's only what every pop star is obligated to do :chica:

I agree in essence tho. If he's serious about what he's saying, he should make a serious change and live with the consequences, i.e. a serious decrease in commercial success in all probability.

But throwing fans' gifts in their faces is a promising start :unicorn:

4 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Well, he really made sure to show some love when it was promo time :)

Wanna be a douche, then go ahead be. I completely understand him, he hates the fame and I wouldn't want to trade places with him for a second. But don't go around profiting off of impressionable teens and their parents' credit cards and then turn your back on them once you've milked the cow dry :shrug:

Why not, it's obviously working. Not his fault those teen girls are gullible. Besides I get my giggles when I see him being disrespectful and his fans take no offense. They got zero shame, it's funny.

Hyperballad
15 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I'm indifferent towards him, but how would you feel if someone threw a ****ing shirt/stuffed animal/whatever into your car window when you're just trying to get to a gig? There is a huge difference between a genuine moment of exchange with him and just tossing **** at him while he drives by. I personally think his actions are justified :madge:

B**ch please, Even if you're a 26 year old man and you're mom gets you a teddy bear you don't throw it away on front of her, and let's be real. If you gave Gaga a gift and she threw it out the window I'm sure you'd be crying your a** off and wouldn't try to defend it :excuseu: 

Andrew Warhola
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

lol that's only what every pop star is obligated to do :chica:

I agree in essence tho. If he's serious about what he's saying, he should make a serious change and live with the consequences, i.e. a serious decrease in commercial success in all probability.

He knows he's a teenage heartthrob, knows his demographic and puts on an act to get those coins, makes a whole deal about having changed and ditching his old ways to promote his single/album. He's 22 and he knows exactly what he's doing. If he keeps on being a douche when he releases his next single and quits the ridiculous and cringeworthy act, I'll defend him. But until then, I can only feel second hand embarrassment for whatever he's doing.

Edit: And yes, that's what every pop star is obligated to do. But he tries to act like the victim, when he could basically pull the plug if he wanted to.

AdAstra

He needs to stay out of the public eye for a few months...nay, years to recollect his sanity because it's pretty obvious by now that he can no longer handle the stresses that come with this level of fame. 

blackstar

Ha nothing new. Poor beliebers/biebers idk :awkney:

Gaga is more like Mother Theresa if we compare her with Justin :firega:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Swan Heart

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

elijahfan
24 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If I, as a grown ass man, had a gaggle of teenage girls giving me stuffed animals everywhere I went I don't think I'd handle it as respectfully as he did in that video. Leave the man alone.

There's one overrated thing called respect though. There are so many ways to handle one particular situation, and all of them don't necessarily involve being a ****.

Andrew Warhola
10 minutes ago, Poot said:

Why not, it's obviously working. Not his fault those teen girls are gullible. Besides I get my giggles when I see him being disrespectful and his fans take no offense. They got zero shame, it's funny.

Yes, I completely agree. But I won't feel sorry for him when he has a meltdown. His self-entitlement when enjoying all the profits of having the fanbase he has, but then denying it and complaining about it (?) If they weren't obsessed with him, they wouldn't pay for a ticket to go watch his lazy and mediocre tour. He has absolutely no problem with posting exactly what those teenage girls want to hear (when it's promo time) but suddenly despises his fanbase for what it is and how it worships him. He's a hypocrite and an opportunist.

Archived