💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

SKANK
Just now, LG said:

its really not hard to just put the gift aside and have one of your staff deal with it later :green: why hurt someones feelings just because you're too grown to receieve a gift

Why are you giving an adult man a stuffed bear as a sign of your adoration to him? It's weird. I don't think he has to pretend that it isn't a weird gesture.

Give someone something then can use. Lube is expensive, giving him a sealed bottle of lubricant would be a lovely gesture. A gift card to Chipotle. A cutting board. Whatever.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

He is just so rude. 

The least he could do is politely accept and then give any toys etc to a charity. What an awful person. 

Also, to all the people defending him, if Gaga/your fave did this to you, it would devastate you. Don't act like its cool. It's a mean thing to do

ComeToMama
4 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I'm indifferent towards him, but how would you feel if someone threw a ****ing shirt/stuffed animal/whatever into your car window when you're just trying to get to a gig? There is a huge difference between a genuine moment of exchange with him and just tossing **** at him while he drives by. I personally think his actions are justified :madge:

keep the window rolled up then

yASSsss

Awkney @the members here, who're defending his actions 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

venusfly
Just now, SKANK said:

Why are you giving an adult man a stuffed bear as a sign of your adoration to him? It's weird. I don't think he has to pretend that it isn't a weird gesture.

Give someone something then can use. Lube is expensive, giving him a sealed bottle of lubricant would be a lovely gesture. A gift card to Chipotle. A cutting board. Whatever.

Well its kind of easy to understand why, most of his fans are young girls/teenagers who still think he's that boy that sung Baby...

Kinda like a lot of us still think Gaga is that crazy girl from new york even though she's done pretty much everything to try to erase that image.

KURUSHITOVSKA

*throws gift out of the window with that face* 

fan: i love you Justiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Serendipity

Thank God I don't stan him :rip: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

PartySick
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I agree^

Give him a nice tall bottle of lube so he can go f*ck himself for being so rude :nick:

Spoiler

Seriously though, this was rude as hell if you ask me :toofunny:

🖤

Andrew Warhola

He didn't even look when he threw it away, lol. I still find it hilarious how he went on Ellen and pretended to be a changed man, but as soon as his album and concert tickets sold  enough, he went back to his old ways. That being said, I don't really feel bad for his fans, they've proven to be masochists since Baby went 12x platinum.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Justin is finally realizing how annoying his teen girl fanbase is, I think. I doubt he feels connected with them tbh. They're all typical fangirls. Seriously I wouldn't blame him. 

tumblr_mumrss16LD1s8loaoo2_400.gif

Didymus
9 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

Also, to all the people defending him, if Gaga/your fave did this to you, it would devastate you. Don't act like its cool. It's a mean thing to do

Except I would never act like that much of an annoying fan. I am under no delusion that Gaga should in any shape or form care about me, what I have to say and/or give to her. Thank god.

It's all about expectations. If people expect someone they don't even know to be interested in them just because he/she is famous, they deserve the blow when that turns out to be false. Easy as that. If they're real fans they'll respect Biebs and his boundaries, and they'd take into account what he's been saying for the last couple of months. He said he doesn't want to take any more pictures with fans, so if you're gonna run to his car and ask for a selfie, you deserve to get this treatment, absolutely.

Dawson

So my iPad only read "Justin throws fans.." And I thought 'a party? That's so sweet of him' then whilst loading laughed to myself and realised this is Bieber, so realised he was throwing something of a fans away :air: 

SKANK
Just now, LG said:

Well its kind of easy to understand why, most of his fans are young girls/teenagers who still think he's that boy that sung Baby...

Kinda like a lot of us still think Gaga is that crazy girl from new york even though she's done pretty much everything to try to erase that image.

I don't think he has a responsibility to cater to delusional tweens.

I think it's weird that people find his actions more rude then those of the stalkers who are screaming in his face, crying, and giving him weird unwanted gifts.

Archived