đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

venusfly

A video has surfaced of what seems to be Justin throwing a gift one of his fans gave to him out the window and rolling it up. This comes after a long stream of events of concerning behavior, such as refusing to take pictures with fans, cancelling all his meet and greets, refusing to do shows because fans poured water on stage, and recently a video surfaced of him refusing to hug a fan.

I kinda defended his actions before but he's honestly just being an asshole at this point :awkney:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

Wow what a prick :toofunny: it goes to show how loving Gaga really is 

venusfly

Most of his fans are pretty delusional so they probably wont care anyway :koons:

yASSsss

what an asshole :wtf:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Didymus

His fans should know by now that he's not gonna respond well. Their own fault for pushing buttons.

kvnrp

bigawkney.gif

I wonder how anyone can still stan for him, his attitude towards his fans is the worst

SKANK

If I, as a grown ass man, had a gaggle of teenage girls giving me stuffed animals everywhere I went I don't think I'd handle it as respectfully as he did in that video. Leave the man alone.

OBEY

King :applause: 

Best to throw it away as fast as you receive it than keep it and put it into the trash later at the hotel :gaycat: 

Cameltoe Chariot

I'm indifferent towards him, but how would you feel if someone threw a ****ing shirt/stuffed animal/whatever into your car window when you're just trying to get to a gig? There is a huge difference between a genuine moment of exchange with him and just tossing **** at him while he drives by. I personally think his actions are justified :madge:

venusfly
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

If I, as a grown ass man, had a gaggle of teenage girls giving me stuffed animals everywhere I went I don't think I'd handle it as respectfully as he did in that video. Leave the man alone.

its really not hard to just put the gift aside and have one of your staff deal with it later :green: why hurt someones feelings just because you're too grown to receieve a gift

yASSsss

Meanwhile,Nick Jonas :applause: 

CjKznFWVEAEgE4K.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

crisTEAne

disgusting :wtf:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Dominic
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

King :applause: 

Best to throw it away as fast as you receive it than keep it and put it into the trash later at the hotel :gaycat: 

I'm actually laughing, it's so true :laughga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived