💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I had a Dream this morning about Gaga's New Album

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

So.... it's been a few hours since I woke up, and the details of the dream are extremely fuzzy now to say the least... 

But here's what I remember from the dream.... 

The new album, in my dream, was extremely psychedelic. Like whoa, otherworldly. Super edgy. Incredible performance art. It reminded me of Beyonce's new album, Lemonade, in that each song had a full blown theatrical performance regalia / video for it. 

It felt, in a way, like the next level of ARTPOP. Like a more fully realized, and more masterfully executed expression of the dream of ARTPOP. It felt like she was really making a statement about the world, in a way that felt like this new album was her masterpiece. 

It was also interesting, because I felt like I was living the experience of watching the music & performance come to life. I don't know how else to put it. There was no separation between myself and Gaga in the dream. 

I've had a few Gaga dreams over the years, but this one was incredibly vivid and colorful.... oozing with so much life and power. 

vanus

once again she invading our dreams, testing new technology that can control dreams and she is sending us signals

imma cut a bitch

SOON

You saw this spectacular dream and I saw myself dying and going to hell. I'm done.

200.gif

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

LilARTPOP

I had a similar dream the day Mark Ronson posted that pic of her with the guy from Tame Impala. 

She was at her concert and it was like she was preaching at a megachurch:giveup:

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

HauntingHollow

now you gonna have expectations and then hate LG when it is out :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Angel Down
24 minutes ago, Moncher said:

now you gonna have expectations and then hate LG when it is out :neyde:

I don't think so... The nightmares she'll have after seeing your avi will help her forget that dream.:poot:

Sister

This is a good sign for You :gaycat:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

OMonster

So many monsters are having Gaga dreams :giveup:

I had a dream and she told me she hadn't even started writing :saladga: I woke up sweating I swear.

She said it wasn't going to be pop, but was still going to be Gaga. I remember it so vividly. 

subtext / fantasy

Chromatislaps
43 minutes ago, vanus said:

once again she invading our dreams, testing new technology that can control dreams and she is sending us signals

inb4 her album is called Inception

littlepotter

Swriously why is everyone having LG5 dreams :giveup: I thought I was a special snowflake bc I got to hear Room in my Heart but apparently I'm not the only one :neyde:

chaeri pls

HauntingHollow
20 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

I don't think so... The nightmares she'll have after seeing your avi will help her forget that dream.:poot:

:laughga: thanks for that compliment :sis:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived