Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BET disses Madonna’s Prince Tribute

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Boyboi12
5 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

What? What is this even, I can't. :air:

Your posts here are as delusional as those posts that claim Meghan Trainor is the new queen of pop music. Dude, bye, and make sure to stay delusional and pressed as you are. :air: :sis:

Look into it 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul
9 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Would Gaga have respect for people like you tho? Those were her idols and musical heroes.

She's very knowledgeable about history of music and different genres. It's sad that you wouldn't learn that from her. 

I mean Brittney is legend to you, but Prince isn't, wtf? :air:

He was an artist and musician. You don't have to like his music to acknowledge that.

I don't know, maybe not. 

Spoiler

Would she have respect for someone that literally wished death to someone because of a disagreement? :green: I think not. I guess not deserving respect for her is something we have in common, I'm happy. :sis:

I am as knowledgeable as I need to be. It's sad that some people are stuck up on the past and personal taste.

Yes, very much so. And I'm not even crazy about her music.

That is the most random and pointless argument I've read so far. Even Katy Perry is an artist and a musician. :air: That doesn't mean she will be a legend or iconic. What the hell, literally. :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

I don't know, maybe not. 

Reveal hidden contents

Would she have respect for someone that literally wished death to someone because of a disagreement? :green: I think not. I guess not deserving respect for her is something we have in common, I'm happy. :sis:

I am as knowledgeable as I need to be. It's sad that some people are stuck up on the past and personal taste.

That is the most random and pointless argument I've read so far. Even Katy Perry is an artist and a musician. :air: That doesn't mean she will be a legend or iconic. What the hell, literally. :air:

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21001838,00.html

Here you go 

Boyboi12
4 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

I don't know, maybe not. 

Reveal hidden contents

But Prince is a legend and very iconic! People stand on there ****ing feet when he enters a room. Even at live events! You're just closed minded to facts

Boyboi12
7 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

I don't know, maybe not. 

Reveal hidden contents

Would she have respect for someone that literally wished death to someone because of a disagreement?  I think not. I guess not deserving respect for her is something we have in common, I'm happy. 

http://www.gq.com/story/prince-style-basketball-game

here you go again 

Lona Delery
40 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

He sold over 100 million records worldwide.... He is not a local you stupid ****ing 17 year old!!! Do some research of the 80ds!!! 

if you want people to take u seriously u better change ur attitude. Plus, it is quite distasteful how you make it a competition on which musician sold more records after their death.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Plantzombie said:

if you want people to take u seriously u better change ur attitude

Child plz... I don't give a **** if any of you ****  turds take me seriously! I stand behind things I love to the fullest. 

lego
1 minute ago, Love Drought said:

I don't know, maybe not. Would she have respect for someone that literally wished death to someone because of a disagreement? :green: I think not. I guess not deserving respect for her is something we have in common, I'm happy. :sis:

What the hell are you talking about?

What were your previous names, cause now you sound like a creepy stalker and I don't even know who you are. :excuseu:

You are one of the most ignorant members on ggd when it comes to history of music. Comparing apples and oranges, industry puppets and multitalented legendary artists. 

Praising a lipsynching dancer, while putting down a multitalended artist and musician, because of a personal bias. It has nothing to do with taste. It has to do with basic knowledge. 

You care so much if he hurted Gaga's feelings, but she would be more mad about ignoramuses who don't acknowledge her heroes and give them credit. 

FreePalestine

Lona Delery
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Child plz... I don't give a **** if any of you ****  turds take me seriously! I stand behind things I love to the fullest. 

lmao i dont even have words for this :air:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Boyboi12
6 minutes ago, Plantzombie said:

if you want people to take u seriously u better change ur attitude. Plus, it is quite distasteful how you make it a competition on which musician sold more records after their death.

I don't have the energy for you 😂😂😂😂 you're too cute and may be correct, but the facts are in the numbers! 

A dude that wrote, composed, and produced 99 percent of his music and created his own sound (Minneapolis Sound) that even Janet Jackson used on her breakout album (Control) isn't a legend? :air:  

Harry

I wish people could defend their idols in a respectful way. Makes them look beyond stupid.

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Harry said:

I wish people could defend their idols in a respectful way. Makes them look beyond stupid.

😑😑 how dare you come here without nonsense 😂😂😂

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

rihported for abusive behaviour giphy.gif

people have tried to have a mature discussion with you but you've done nothing but bite back and been vicious. please log off for an hour or so and sit on the naughty step please.

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

How pathetic. The man had died, it's not like it's a competition.

Exactly. Did they think this was a **** contest, or...?

Archived