💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BET disses Madonna’s Prince Tribute

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Angel Down
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

The minute you said Whitney 😂😂😂😂Prince is and was a larger act then Whitney!!! That why I know you have me ****ed up, Prince just finish doing a European tour 2015 into 2016 stop it 

Whitney is way more known around the world though. :excited2:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul
2 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

Even Tina Turner is so much more of a legend that Prince. :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

uo111

We should juat forget about people when they die and do nothing for them.

Apparently it turns people into disrespectful ****s.

Boyboi12
8 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Clearly, that's why you took the time to quote me, several times.  :laughga:

Where are you from 😂😂😂😂 lets get a drink 

kabirartfling
30 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

It was a bad performance👀She shouldn't have been doing it in the first place!!! 

Babe thats ur opinion...some may say gaga did a horrible tribute to bowie but i loved it 😶

Give your love to me

Boyboi12
13 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

He didn't open anything.

For an artist to be a legend he should at the very least be a worldwide phenomenon. Prince is one of those niche old acts that his fans deem "legends", just like Bowie.

You want to see legends, some examples are Madonna, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears. You want some newer legends in the making, go see Beyoncé, Gaga, Rihanna and Adele - so far, these are perfect examples. They are known everywhere around the world.

I got no respect for artists that are bitter and especially for those that are disrespectful to newer acts out of sheer jealousy, and Prince was like that, especially to Gaga, who showed nothing but admiration for him. Same goes for Bowie.

Take your head out your ass for a minute! Prince was a  musician and lived music. He has always been noted for giving back and helping others in the music industry get copies of their masters. ( Lauren hill) Lenny, celo green, pink and so forth. I feel if you don't follow an musician you shouldn't bad mouth them seeing you don't know ****. Prince sold 4 million records the week of his death worldwide! Which speaks on how great he was. There not a country in this world that didn't honor him the day of his death. You ass clowns need to do some research!!!! Gaga could die tomorrow, she would not get the level of honor the world has been showing for Prince since passing! 

Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Babe thats ur opinion...some may say gaga did a horrible tribute to bowie but i loved it 😶

Gaga did well for the Bowie for performance... I would had been happy with just  Stevie  doing it 

Boyboi12
10 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Even Tina Turner is so much more of a legend that Prince. :air:

You guys are ass clowns....

kabirartfling
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

Gaga did well for the Bowie for performance... I would had been happy with just  Stevie  doing it 

One cannot just leave stevie alone on stage...He could have had an accident :emma:

Give your love to me

Manul
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Take your head out your ass for a minute! Prince was a  musician and lived music. He has always been noted for giving back and helping others in the music industry get copies of their masters. ( Lauren hill) Lenny, celo green, pink and so forth. I feel if you don't follow an musician you shouldn't bad mouth them seeing you don't know ****. Prince sold 4 million copies the week of his death worldwide! Which speaks on how great he was. There not a country in this world that didn't honor him the day of his death. You ass clowns need to do some research!!!! Gaga could die tomorrow, she would not get the level of honor the world has been showing for Prince since passing! 

What? What is this even, I can't. :air:

Your posts here are as delusional as those posts that claim Meghan Trainor is the new queen of pop music. Dude, bye, and make sure to stay delusional and pressed as you are. :air: :sis:

it wasn't laaaahv

lego
2 hours ago, Black Salvatore said:

Consequently, his contributions cannot be universal. The way Michael's Madonna's and Gaga's are. And don't start the "don't compare a legend like Prince to Gaga and blah blah" thing. Please. 

I like you, but you're way too ignorant about this. If you would know the 80s music, you had to know Prince. 

And Gaga would disagree with you too.

When MTV was big in Europe, like MTV Germany, Viva channel, VH1 etc you wouldn't be able to miss Prince. 

2 hours ago, Love Drought said:

He didn't open anything.

For an artist to be a legend he should at the very least be a worldwide phenomenon. Prince is one of those niche old acts that his fans deem "legends", just like Bowie.

You want to see legends, some examples are Madonna, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears. You want some newer legends in the making, go see Beyoncé, Gaga, Rihanna and Adele - so far, these are perfect examples. They are known everywhere around the world.

I got no respect for artists that are bitter and especially for those that are disrespectful to newer acts out of sheer jealousy, and Prince was like that, especially to Gaga, who showed nothing but admiration for him. Same goes for Bowie.

Would Gaga have respect for people like you tho? Those were her idols and musical heroes.

She's very knowledgeable about history of music and different genres. It's sad that you wouldn't learn that from her. 

I mean Britney is legend to you, but Prince isn't, wtf? :air:

He was a great artist and musician. You don't have to like his music to acknowledge that.

FreePalestine

lego
3 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

One cannot just leave stevie alone on stage...He could have had an accident :emma:

He would be at his piano as usual. 

FreePalestine

Boyboi12
26 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

How many records has Whitney sold post death? Not 4 million in the first week,  definitely not 1 million in the first 8 hours of her death. Also didn't have three albums top the billboard  200  again. Wasn't sold out on Amazon! Also wasn't the news headline for more then a day. Didn't make mtv start showing music videos! Didn't  have a 6 hour  honoring his live performance and music videos. Her death was a flash in the pan over with in 24 hours! Didn't see anyone throwing a street party for her! Didn't see London, America, China,Australia put up anything in her hornor...stop it  

Boyboi12
5 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Are you being serious 

Archived