Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BET disses Madonna’s Prince Tribute

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Snow
10 hours ago, AJH219 said:

This advertisement was a deliberate attack on Madonna. Doesn't anyone find it off how it was all prepped and ready to go right after her performance. This was a planned assault on the greatest female performer of all time by some truly irrelevant TV channel. This haters will try and justify this dragging because you are all STUPID. The world would be such a better place if we could eradicate every single person who has the audacity to trash someone as iconic as Madonna. It's truly so disgusting this type of behavior is allowed, it really freaking is. Like I'm still so offended that our generation refuses to acknowledge the greatness that is Madonna, my hatred for my fellow young adults gets justifiable each and every day with this blatant disrespect you all constantly spew towards her. 

Amen!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

I finally  listened to the tribute performance.  It wasn't good.  No soul to her voice, not strong enough vocals for a song that is so tied to one of the most iconic vocal performances to this day, Sinead O'Connor on this song.

I love most incarnations of Madonna, huge fan, except for her behavior the last few years and/or music.  But even I think she was the wrong person for the tribute.  It was lackluster until Stevie came out.  The performance should have left a lasting impression, moved you.  She was off-key or flat in places.  

Still, I agree with others that BET had their little promo already done and ready to release once the Billboard performance was done.  That was tacky.  This is about a man's death and tributes, not about games like that regarding promo.  Bad form from BET.

AgusPop

Nice tribute to Sinead O'connor, I did not know she had passed away :toofunny:

Really, Who chose that song for the tribute? I can't believe it, Madonna is such a perfectionist.  everyone knows that song was written by Prince, but it's an iconic song of Sinead O'connor not Prince!

It's completely understandable the anger of the fans

Snow

Apparently BET has deleted their "shades". The backlash got to them and even M herself shades them back.

Archived